Jennie scowled. It wasn't fair for Lisa to act so calm when she was still suffering from anxiety.

"Yeah, well, I'm not the one Daddy's going to kill when we tell him." Jennie grumbled.

Lisa gulped, betraying her denial of nerves five seconds previous.

"You really think he's going to try to kill me?"

"Absolutely." Jennie said, a hint of satisfaction in her voice from being able to pull Lisa back down to her state of havoc, "He keeps guns, and he'll probably go get one. Mom will try to stop him, maybe Taehyung too. We'll see."

"B-but we're really going to need your parents help if we're going to have a kid." Lisa gripped the steering wheel tightly, leaving large beads of sweat behind when she changed her hands' position.

"By help you mean my parents' money?" Jennie challenged.

"Well... we are aren't we?"

"Yes." Jennie sighed and gave in, "We are. I guess it's most important that you try not to cut any ties tonight for that reason."

"I didn't pin all the responsibility on you when we were telling my parents." Lisa pointed out with a huff.

"I want you to tell them." Jennie ignored her comment, "I think Daddy will respect that."

"Are you crazy?" Lisa exclaimed, "I'm not going to be the one to tell Daddy! You tell your own parents. That's how these things work."

"Fine! I really hope he doesn't kill you. I really do." Jennie shook her head.

Lisa laughed, "You're psycho dramatic."

"Wait and see." Jennie replied, shooting her a sideways glare.

Lisa nervously glanced over at Jennie, unable to determine if she was being serious or not. Jennie ignored her visual pleas and turned her eyes out the direction of the window, firming her lips into an attention grabbing pout.

Jennie walked Lisa through the front doors of her gorgeous white house, basically a mansion by the average Korean's standards.

Lisa had been there many times before, but never with her parents knowing, and never feeling as apprehensive as she did now.

Rosé sat on the couch, watching some childish cartoon on a wall mounted flat screen. She didn't fail to notice Jennie's annoyed look as soon as she walked into the living room.

"Jesus, Rosie. Again?" Jennie greeted her friend, eyebrows furrowed, while Lisa stood behind her, feeling like a toddler wanting to hide behind her mother's legs. "Don't you have a date with Jisoo tonight? Who even let you in?"

"Hey Jennie. Lisa." Rosé made a point of acknowledging Lisa, noticing how she was cowering with a smirk. She turned back to the cat eyed girl and raised her eyebrows.

"Nayeon let me in. And I do, but later tonight. We're seeing a movie instead of going to dinner." She smiled sweetly. "You did invite me over tonight," she stressed eyebrows raised once more, letting her know that's what she told her parents. "and I would never miss this."

"So tonight's the big announcement?" She asked casually, turning back and staring at the television.

"Yep." Jennie rolled her eyes and glanced at Lisa. She reached for her hand, suddenly needing comfort, and tried to focus on regulating her breathing while Lisa caressed her hand gently.

"We're going to tell them after dinner." She breathed, biting her lip.

"Jennie? Did you just get home?"