𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚 - 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Y/N's POV

I walk into Seattle Grace Hospital for my first day of internship. I look around and I saw a sign that says 'interns go here' so I walk over to the sign. I walk to this person at the door who is holding a sign-in sheet.

Y/n: Hi I'm Y/n Grey, I'm a new intern.

Person with sign-in sheet: Hi Dr. Grey, I will need you to sign your name on this sheet and once your done please enter this room.

Y/n: Okay *smiles and nods while taking the clipboard*

After I sign the sheet of paper I go inside the room and someone hands me a pair of scrubs and a stethoscope. I go straight to the bathroom with my stuff and change into my scrubs. Once I finished I got out and I looked for a locker. After I find a locker I put my things inside and I grabbed my ID. I attached my ID to my scrubs and I joined the rest of the interns.

All the interns stay in one place and listens to Dr. Webber as he is saying the speech from Season 1 Episode 1 of Greys. After his speech he calls interns and tells them which resident they have until he finally gets to your name.

Dr. Webber: And finally Dr. Grey, your resident will be Dr. Karev.

Y/n: Okay, thank you chief.

You walk over to Dr. Karev and he leads the group of interns to the emergency room to start helping patients. While you were walking you bumped into someone.

Y/n: I'm so sorry

A young woman: It's okay *smiles* wait your a new intern aren't you?

Y/n: Yeah, I actually need to get back to my resident before he gets mad at me.

Woman: Okay well before you go I'm Dr. Grey. Lexie Grey.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you Dr. Grey, but I really need to go.

I was about to walk away when Lexie stopped me.

Lexie: I didn't um I didn't catch your name.

Y/n: ITS Y/N! *I screamed as I walked away*

While I was walking back to join the rest of my group I was thinking about how Lexie has the same last name as me, but I forget it and I just thought it was a famous last name. As I arrived to the room my group was in, I put on new gloves and I walked inside.

Y/n: Um Dr. Karev where do you need me?

Dr. Karev: I just need you to stay over there and let me do all the work.

Y/n: Okay *rolls eyes and whispers* asshole

Dr. Karev: What was that?

Y/n: nothing

A few hours had passed and for every patient we saw Dr. Karev kept doing all the work leaving me and the interns bored. When it was time for us to have a break me and the interns went to the cafeteria. I grabbed my food and headed to an empty table.

Lexie's POV

Lexie: Hey Mer

Meredith: Hey Lex

Alex: *walks over to us* hey guys

Lexie: Do you know anything about that new intern over there *points at y/n*

Alex: *turns around* yup, she's my intern. She's hot isn't she?

Lexie: What's her last name?

Alex: Grey, why?

Lexie: Wait so you mean her name is Y/n Grey?

Meredith: Wait as in Ellis and Thatcher Grey? Like my mom and our dad Grey?

Alex: Yeah why? Oh shit

Lexie: Wait so we have another half sister?

Meredith: it's probably just a very famous last name right? and she somehow got it.

Lexie: Mer she looks exactly like me

Meredith: She really does look like you though

Lexie: What if she is our sister, what do we do?

Meredith: I don't know, that will be our decision later when we ask her.

Lexie: Wait we're going to ask her if she's our sister?

Meredith: Yeah!

We continue eating while we discuss our plan.

Y/N's POV

While I was eating I was busy staring at this blonde woman with blue eyes and a white doctors' coat with a monkey on it which meant she was a Peds doctor. I smile when I saw her laughing with her beautiful blue eyes sparkling.