"I do to.." Loki smiles.

Loki tightens his grip on your hand pulling you towards him, gently kissing you, as his hand travels from your hand to you cheek.

"That was quick.. I bet it would at least have taken you forty eight hours" Thor chuckles.

"I sad twelve" Heimdall adds.

You and Loki break the kiss as you look over at Thor and Heimdall standing in the doorway. With their heads slightly tilted.

"You made a bet on when we were gonna kiss?" You asks confused.

"Is now the time to tell them you kissed me first last night?" Loki says teasingly.

You give him a death stare and Thor hands Heimdall the money.

"You guys are unbelievable" you scoff. "Did you get the thing I asked you to?" You ask trying to get back on track.

"We did" Thor smiles as he hands you a pendant. "It was my fathers.. one of his most cherished belongings" Thor explains.

"Great.. that should do the trick" you chuckle.

You sit Down on the Ground, legs crossed as you hold out the pendant In you left hand. The spells were written with old ancient runes. You knew a few of them but you used the help of a book with translations in it.

ᚹᛁᚦ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛗᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᛟᛈᛖᚾ ᛗᛁ ᛖᛁᛖ.

ᛚᛖᛞ ᛗᛖ ᛏᛟ ᚦᛟᛊᛖ ᚹᚺᛟ ᛚᛟᛊᛏ ᚦᛖᛁᚱ ᛊᛁᚷᚺᛏ

ᛁᛏ ᛁᛊ ᚦᛖᛗ ᛊᛖᛖᚲ. ᚦᛖᛁ ᛊᛖᛖᚲ.

You begin chanting the spell quietly as you close your eyes, focusing all your energy towards the pendant.

"With will and might open my eye.

Lead me to those who lost their sight.

It's is them I seek, I they seek.

Odin Borson..

Odin Borson.."

You say it over an over. Fearing it might not work, when you feel the pendant floating up from your hand. You open up your eyes. Watching as it starts to float towards the door.

"I guess it worked" you smile satisfied. As you close the book following after it.

It takes you to the biffost, stopping by the bridge. You look over at Heimdall. Neither of you know exactly where it was leading you too. But it was showing you the path. All the way to Norway.

You follow the small pendant all the way to a cliff side when it suddenly falls to the ground. You bow down grabbing onto it. You look around when you see a weak man sitting on a rock near the cliff. Looking out over the water.

"Is that him?" You ask softly. He looked nothing like the Odin you knew.

"Who else could it be" Thor says, as he walks towards him.

Loki stands with a melancholy expression. You grab onto his hand walking right after Thor. He felt so much remorse.

"Father" Thor calls out softly.

Yet Odin remains seated on the rock looking out over the waves crashing against the shore.

"My sons..." he says quietly.

"Loki undo your spells!" Thor yells

Loki simply shakes his head..

"It took me while to break free.. Frigga would have been amazed by what you can achieve" Odin says.

"We've come to take you home" Thor exclaims.

"Im already going home.." Odin mutters. "Can't you see her.. she's calling out to me. Your mother"

"What are you talking about?" Thor says nervously.

"Come sit" Odin smiles.

You nod your head taking a step back. Allowing them to have a moment alone with their Father.
You don't want to interfere. You just needed to help them find him and you had successfully done so.

You stand quietly for a while as they talk when suddenly Odin calls you over. You look at Thor surprised.

"I feel I owe you an apology" Odin states. "Perhaps I treated you to harshly" he murmurs softly. "I see your faith in my sons never changed despite my efforts. I admire you for that"

"Thank you"

Odin takes you hand, pulling you towards him. "You will be an honorable queen one day.. I know that now" he whispers in your ear.

"I- I don't understand" you stammer.

"You will.. I see it so clearly now.." he answers you. "Take care of them for me" he whispers before letting go of your hand.

"Goodbye my sons.. I love you" he says.

Lokis eyes widen as he hears those words from his fathers mouth for the first time in his life.

Odin got up from the rock as he walked all the way to edge of the cliff before dissolving into glittering dust. He was going home.. but it wasn't with you.. all your efforts had been for nothing.. you were far to late.. yet Watching as the brothers stood in silence holding onto each other's hands. It might have shown them that they'll never be alone as long as they have each other.

"I'm sorry for your loss" you say quietly.

They nod their head.. Thor grabs onto Loki holding him tightly. You hadn't seen the brothers hug since they were children.

"We have each other" Thor sobs softly. "It's going to be alright"

You couldn't stop to wonder what he had meant by his last words to you.. queen.. you never desired to be queen. And although you were sad and felt for the brothers. Some part of you knew that perhaps this was what they had needed all alone to finally open up to each other.

The three of you travel home as Heimdall stands quietly.. he already knows. He pays his respect as you take the brothers home. That night you didn't get much sleep, but it didn't matter right now. All that mattered was being there for the both of them. Spending time together. Although you had held your part of the deal, you couldn't leave them now.

And after a some months of comforting each other, spending every single moment together, things were clearing up. Thor and Loki pressured to you more to talk to your mother, yet you couldn't get yourself to do it. Instead you spend any time you had alone to read through every known book about Seiðr, and it felt like maybe a life here on Asgard wouldn't be to bad.

You couldn't possibly leave after what Odín said to you.. you had to find out what it meant. Even if it's the last thing you'll do.