Chapter 3: Forgotten History

Start from the beginning

Gwain: (That boy sure is taking his time... I don't have all day.)

Then, the human and the princess appeared. The Queen saw that Nikostos was more or less trying to smile, which surprised her a bit.

Gwain: There you are! I guess you were too busy sleeping!

Nikostos: Sorry 'bout that. Was just having a real nice dream.

Nikostos then placed himself at 20 foot from Gwain. Ami sat down with her strange little pet, watching the Queen and her friend looking at each other.

Gwain: Although I don't want to, I'll have to train you. Your lack of fighting skill is disappointing and you'll need to do better than what you can actually do.

Nikostos: Thanks, you really helped me morally.

Gwain: However, There's nothing I can do for your mental condition, so you're on your own for this one. And stop trying to smile, you look like-... like a psychopath.

Nikostos: Sorry... *Sad face*

Gwain: Anyway, Let's train: If you manage to hit me before you go K.O, you win. I won't use magic, because I don't think it will be necessary.

Gwain dashed instantly at Nikostos, ready to punch. The human wasn't ready for that, as he laughed in terror. The punch hit his cheek, making him back off. His vision was blurred, a high-pitched sound was invading his ears and he couldn't see the second punch coming. At the moment of the impact, he staggered, confused and surprised.

Gwain: Come on, fight back! If you want to live a little bit longer, make yourself worthy for Ami's protection!

Nikostos then got his shit together, tried to punch the Queen but got Tiger Dropped in the stomach, making him out of breath. He then fell down on his knee, defeated and unable to fight back. Gwain was, for saying the least, not impressed.

Gwain: Ami, are you sure THIS guy is the key to your independence? As far as I can look, he could barely even kill a newborn!

Ami nodded yes with enthusiasm. Gwain sighed as she pulled back up Nikostos.

Gwain: You know, for a human, you're really pathetic. Even the last human managed to last longer.

Nikostos raised an eyebrow. 

Gwain: But that story doesn't matter anymore. You'll end up getting discovered if you stay in the castle, so we have to put you somewhere where you won't be discovered easily.

Nikostos was looking around for a place. The terrace was pretty high, so there was a beautiful view. Ami tried to help him by looking too. They both stopped their look on a tower, at the east of the castle. They both look at each other, Ami wearing a big smile and Nikostos faking a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they entered the old clocktower, Ami instantly sneezed because of the dust. There was a lot of nothing in it and it smells like a dumpster.

Gwain: You'll stay here for now. I'm not sorry if this doesn't suit you, but this is the best you'll get, so don't complain-

Nikostos: It's perfect.

Gwain: What?

Nikostos: This will be my home for sure, just need a bit of cleaning.

The Queen took a confused face while looking at the human. 

Gwain: Anyway, you have the day to clean this mess up. Tomorrow, you're back to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------