chapter 3- projection?

Y/N POV

(This is what you're wearing this will be important later in the story)

Me and the others were at the place we're Mk called us from and said it was very important "Mk, what the hell was so important that it had to wake me up in the middle of the night?" I ask with anger in my voice "oh my dear friends my sweet sweet friends, I am so glad you came and that Y/N ask. I have called you here cuz I have unlock my next mystic monkey power" Mei and Tang got all excited

"Ohhh what is it what is it" Mei said whit sparkles everywhere
"TELEPORTATION, CLOUD WALKING (I couldn't hear the other one)" Tang was saying power that came to him but Mk finally said something "no it better then all of that, I have done to learn Monkey King 72 transformers" he says Tang then did his geek face and started rambling on about the power and that scared all of us but he finally calmed down after a bit "hahaha well maybe my friend he can show you, him self" Mk then turned around and showed us a puppy hand "what?..." I said but Mai went to the puppy and started fangirling "aww it a puppy"🥺

It started barking rapidly and biting Mai face "Mk you were right this is the best power!!!"

"I know, hahaha" Mk was laughing "less of a power and more of a medical emergency" pigsy said while crossing his arms "I kind am concerned that you have a dog as a hand and that has a mind of its own..." I tried petting the puppy but it tried biting me

"Oh come on I think dog hand is pretty good" he said while his puppy was still trying to bit me but then started licking mk
"Ahahaha ok gross eck stop" the dog then stop "uhh are you hiding your other hand?" Pigsy ask "ummm no" the dog then started biting his bandana "Mk what ar-" but the mk interrupted "ok, fine but just remember 70% of my job is cleaning" he said "wait what does that have to do wh-" I then stop when he pulled out his hand... It was a mop, everyone stood there in shock besides Mei since she was still distracted by the puppy "okay yes there is some cakes but isn't this amazing" the puppy start smiling "Plus it turns out the map is super handy for cleaning up after this guy.. handy super handy"

"You might need to do a bit more training" Tang point out
"Training to make more puppy heads" Mei said whit glitter in her eyes "it is a start though, hehe" I tried saying but Mk suddenly was gone "and he's gone... Welp tell me how it goes I'm going to go and get me some food or something like that" I said and started walking off "ok I text you when he's back" I got down to the side walk and started walking but then all a sudden I see something golden pop out of no were and it look like "Monkey king, what?" He suddenly gave me his signature smile "hey peach's, how are you doing?" I was still in shock "I'm fine but how and what is this?" I point at him and tried to touch him but it went right though "oh I am projecting right now, I miss you so I thought to project you" I started walking again and the projection followed "well I miss you two, how's vacation going?" I ask a bit red "it going fine just got up not to long a-..." He suddenly stop speaking, I look at him with confusion "what?" I ask "who gave you that flower?" He pointed at the Black Rose in my hair "oh I found it in a garden last night and I thought it looks beautiful so I put it in my hair, hehehe" I lied and I didn't know why I lied but I felt like it was the right choice...

"Oh ok then so what have are you up too?" He ask "oh well I am right now talking to you while walking to the beach and speaking of each rough Beach right now" I stop and took a nice long look

I look out at the ocean and took a deep breath in and out, I suddenly heard monkey King say "you look so beautiful, Y/N...." I look over at him and started moving closer and closer but suddenly I got a phone call and I went red ',I was about to kiss a projection' "i- umm I need to pick this up" I said while grabbing my phone "ya go ahead" he look a bit disappointed

I took a look at my phone I saw it with Mei, I answer the phone and put it on speaker "Hey Mei, what is it that you need?" I ask "ohh number one Mk is back and number two he finally mastered the skill with whole dog head and the dog heads gone 😭🥺"
I started laughing "hahaha, well tell mk that I am glad he got his power and I need to go I am right now doing something important" I said whit a smile"oh ok then, talk to you later bye👋" the call then suddenly ended "so he mastered another power?" Monkie king ask "ya, he has been working really hard... Sun wukong i fell like something is coming and I don't what it is or where it is but whatever it is I don't think it's safe anywhere...pfft I may just be overthinking it" I felt monkie King stare on me while I looked out to the ocean "last night somebody stole a pedal from the rings ball, I was there and so were the others but whoever stole it needed it for something and that night I also was given a gift... A gift that's passed down from generation to generation, my siblings have their own since they decided to create their me I was given mine..." He look at me confusion "what were you given and what pedal was taken?"

"Last night at the rings ball, well I was getting betrothed to A/N, one of the crimsim jimsim weed pedals were taken luckily we were able to get one even though one was already gone but my mom decided that night she would give me a fan... A powerful fan..."
"You mean the fan of yin yang..."
"Ya but I better get going it almost 8:00 and you probably have some fun activities planned with your friends" he look at me a smiled "oh yeah tons of plans and ya I should be going, bye peaches I'll project you later" the projection then ended "bye..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys sorry if some of it doesn't make sense I was kind of in a rush to send this out cuz I've had like a really busy week but don't worry I should have my schedule fixed in a while
I hope you have a good day night or whatever time you're at and I'll see you later my little shooting stars