Chapter 2

@MillerCarter via story's

Off out with the dance girlies!!!💚

Reply's
@ReeceJames- enjoy beautiful but be safe! Xxx
@BenChilwell- what a coincidence me to!!
@User1- gorgeous!!

I walked into the club looking for my group of friends before I spotted them at a table in the corner. I smiled knowing the night was going to be fun. "Hey girlies." I called as I sat down. "Millie!!" They all called happy to see me. I smiled and waved at them before they started a new conversation up. I sat there trying to get involved before I realised I was to sober to have fun. "I'm just going to the bar, does anyone want anything?" I shouted over the music. They all shook their heads pointing to the full glasses on the table. I had turned up late after I changed my outfit 3 times. Reece had been laughing at my stressed state and taking videos of our room and sending them to his friends.
I smiled and realised I already missed being in his company. I made my way over to the bar that was way to busy for my liking. When I finally got the bartenders attention he came over to me and smiled at me. "Can I have a double vodka and coke please?" I shouted over the really loud music. "Anything for you love." He winked at me. I recoiled back and glared at him just wanting my drink. I felt a hand on my shoulder that made me jump and turn around quickly. I loosened up once I saw who it was.
"Benjamin." I said in a teasing voice knowing he hated it when I called him it. He smirked, "Millie moo." He said back knowing I hated that just as much. I laughed at him before turning round to get my drink that had been placed on the bar. "I've got it." Ben said as he tapped his card on the machine. I glared at him hating he has used his money when I could of got it. "You didn't need to pay." I said to him as we walked away. He shrugged, "it's alright you deserve it." He said to me. "You look really good mils." He whispered into my ear. I felt myself blushing, "thanks benji." I whispered back. "You don't look bad yourself." That was an understatement. He looked amazing, he was in all black and his piercing blue eyes felt as if they were staring at my soul. He had gelled his hair and I frowned. "I hate it when you gel your hair" I said without thinking. His eyes widened, "really?" He asked. I nodded feeling embarrassed. "I should really get back to my girls, I'm sure I'll see you in a bit." I said before I walked away fast not letting him reply. I felt nervous suddenly. Why did I say that? I asked myself as I sat down at our table again. The girls were talking about our next competition and I joined the conversation straight away.

A few hours later
I was tipsy. I was was only on my third drink of the night and I was stood in the middle of the dance floor dancing with the girls. It felt nice being able to dance without worrying about any outside pressure. I was laughing at a something my friend had said before I felt hands on my waist and felt someone's breath on my ear. "What are you doing to me mils?" He whispered into my ear. My breath hitched.
I could recognise his voice anywhere. I turned around to face him. He looked even better now then he had earlier in the night. We continued to dance whilst I started into his eyes. I didn't know whether it was the drink talking but they were probably the prettiest things I had ever seen. The song changed and before I could realise what was happening Ben pulled my hand taking me towards the bathrooms where it was quiet. "I can't do it anymore mils." He said running his hand through his hair. "What do you mean?" I asked him confused. "I want to kiss you all the time, I can't spend any time with you as I don't trust myself." He said quickly. My heart swelled knowing he felt the same connection I had. He walked over to me placing his hands on waist and pulling me closer to him. "Can I kiss you mils? Please?" He almost begged me. I didn't have any words. He leant down trying to connect our lips before a voice in my head shouted REECE. I pulled back quickly, "I can't do this. I love Reece Ben. He's your bestfriend how can you even think of doing this?" I asked him pacing back and forth already feeling guilty I had even considered kissing Ben. "You can't help who you like Millie." He whispered. I looked at him and he looked defeated. Sad almost. I couldn't take it. This was probably the drink talking but I walked towards him and grabbed his neck pulling his lips onto mine. This was everything I had thought it would be. There was sparks and I felt butterflies I hadn't had for a while. This just felt right. He pulled away, "why did you change your mind?" He asked. My head lowered. I wasn't really sure. "I'm not sure."
I was honest with him. "This can't happen again Ben" I said to him. "This would break him. His girlfriend and bestmate. Gosh what was I thinking?" I exclaimed when I realised what had happened. "Mils it's okay. He won't find out." Ben said calmly. I looked at him shocked. "Why are you okay with this?" I said to him. He shrugged, "I won't say anything if you don't" he suggested. I sighed but nodded. What Reece didn't know doesn't hurt I guess. "It can never happen again Ben." I said as I walked back to my friends and telling them I was leaving. How did I let that happen? I loved Reece and I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. I had messed up.