Chapter 1

8 months ago
"Morning darling." My boyfriend said from behind me. I turned around and looked at him before smiling at him. I loved this man. We had been together since we were 15 and I was pretty sure it was going to last forever. "Hi reecey." I said to him. I saw him roll his eyes at the nickname, I had started calling him since finding out his teammates called him it. I laughed before cuddling into his side. "I'm going out later with the girls from dance" I reminded him. I felt him nod, "I know, I remembered. I'm staying here playing fifa with Mase." He said to me. I nod at him not wanting to speak and just savouring the moment. Reece was my bestfriend. We knew each other from school and when he had asked me out when I was 15 I knew I loved him. We had been together ever since and we had supported each other the whole time. I went to see his games and he came to my competitions. Recently however things had started feeling different. I wasn't getting butterflies as much anymore and I didn't blush when he complimented me. I thought it was because we had been together for 7 years but now I was wondering if I didn't love him anymore. I shook of the thought. Reece James was my world and I would never hurt him. "Bens going out later actually. He mentioned it to me and Mase at training." He said out of nowhere whilst playing with my fingers. My heart sunk. "Oh really, where is he going?" I asked nervously, secretly praying it wasn't the same place as me. I knew it was wrong but I had started feeling very attracted to Ben the last couple of months. He intrigued me and always made me blush. I had even started feeling butterflies around him. "Same place as you I'm pretty sure." Reece said snapping me out of my thoughts. I tried to force a smile, "cool, I'll look out for him." I said to him before seeing Reece smile and focus back on the tv he must of put on when I was lost in thought. I knew I had lied to Reece. I was going to try and avoid Ben tonight. I couldn't let myself get sucked in. I had to remind myself I was with Reece and I was happy. Even if I wasn't sure it was true...