You did the same, having a good look at Lucas's room full of inventions that you haven't seen before. They're all so unique and creative, making you wonder why Luca became what he was.

It was no secret that Luca Balsa 'Killed' a man. Word spreads fast when you're a world-renowned inventor. There were no trials therefore he was sent to prison immediately. And soon, he disappeared, to the unknown.

Fortunately for you, that unknown place where people end up is the Oletus Manor. You took one last look at the two young inventors before closings the door behind you.

You sighed and closed your eyes, taking a deep breath before you walk towards what seems to be the way to the garden. Luckily for you, the person you were looking for was there tending it like Tracy said.

You walked behind her as she skillfully pulled out small clumps of weeds that were growing. You took a look at her face seeing that her brows were furrowed with concentration.

You stood by the side, examining the garden. It was in pretty high maintenance, well you thought so since Emma was the one tending to it.

After what seems to be like, fifteen minutes, she finally wiped the sweat off her face and washed her hands. She was humming before she shrieked seeing you.

"Wait, how long have you been there? And why didn't you say anything!" Emma said.

"I haven't been here for long, just got here actually. I also wanted to see your skills and I must say, you do an excellent job," You praised her.

"Really?! Hehe, well thank you," She said and blushed. "It would've been embarrassing if the garden was in bad shape especially since I'm a gardener."

"Does noone else tend the garden here? Even before you entered this manor?" You asked.

She shook her head, "When I first got here, there were no plants. Just the equipment and soil. It was pretty weird but we're in the manor, most of the things here are weird."

"Agree," You nodded.

"So, need a tour?" She asked which you nodded.

"Well then, let's go! This'll be quite long since the manor's so big," She said and opened the back door.

"Okay, the first floor, you already know, but here's the dining area, and the kitchen just next to it." She gestured to the two rooms.

Noone was inside the dining area, but there were quite a lot of people in the kitchen. Doing various stuff like drinking water, washing their hands and grabbing a quick bite.

"Oh look it's Anne!" Emma said gaining the attention of the whole room. You internally sighed and just followed Emma feeling eyes follow your every move.

That was probably Naib, the hooded guy who just finished washing his hands before grabbing a drink.

You were met with three new people in front of you. A young woman with  blonde hair tied to twin braids, a man with a cowboy hat and another man wuth brown hair and glasses.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet all of you," You took out a hand for them to shake but the man with the cowboy hat took your hand and gently placed a kiss on top of your knuckles.

You were stunned at him, making him smirk, "The name's Kevin Alonso, nice to meet you aswell pretty lady."

"Do you always have to do this to every woman you've come across, Kevin?" the guy with the glasses spoke.

"Why of course my dear friend Liam! All the women I've met are beautiful and kind, who wouldn't want to kiss their hands?" Kevin winked.

'Liam' sighed before taking my hand to his, "Sorry for his behavior. I'm Liam, nice to meet you Detective (L/n)."