"I was busy." Rishabh replies as he started the car.

Madhu felt bad hearing that, frowning she asks him, "Doing what?"

Rishabh stops in shock, he didn't expect that question. confused, he looks here and there then noticing Madhu waiting for a reply he says, "Erm... working."

"Hmmm."

*******

Rishabh was smoking, while Madhu lay on his chest facing him.

"Why do you smoke so much?"

Rishabh frowns and tells her, "This is my second cigarette of the day."

"Oh." Madhu smiles. "You are always smoking when you're with me."

"I don't smoke in office."

Madhu smiles and gently runs her finger on his cheek.

"How was your test?" Rishabh asks her as he ran the back of his hand on her shoulder.

"It was good." Madhu tells him happily.

"Did you always want to be an engineer?"

"Actually, it is Baba's dream. He always wished for me to be one. Now, even I want to be one. It is my dream too now."

Rishabh nods as he lovingly brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Who all are there at your home?" Madhu asks him curiously. "You're an only son, right?"

Rishabh nods. "My parents and me."

"That's it?"

"And servants."

"Hmmm."

"And your house?"

"Same, my parents and me. I am also an only child. We don't have servants."

Noticing the time, Rishabh asks her curiously. "Isn't it time for you to leave?"

"What's time?" Madhu asks as she turned around to check time.

"5:30."

"Oh no, I am late." Madhu says quickly as she sat up. "I'll go?"

"if you want to."

Madhu smiles hearing that. "I have to go, Ma will call if I get late."

Rishabh nods.

"Don't you have anywhere else to be?"

"I'll go back to office. I've work."

Madhu gets out of the bed as she picked up her clothes. "Every time you go back to office?"

"Yeah, mostly."

"Doesn't your staff wonder where do you go off to in the afternoons?" Madhu asks him as she wore her bra.

"It's none of their business." Rishabh replies as he watched her dress.

"What are you looking at?" Madhu asks him seeing him watching. He always watched when she got dressed.

"I like to watch you dress."

Madhu turns pink and tells him. "You're making me conscious."

"You and conscious?" Rishabh chuckles.

"What? Why can't I be conscious?" Madhu asks him.

Rishabh looks at her, Madhu was half naked and her hands at her hips, she was asking him that. he laughs.

"What?" Madhu frowns at him.

"Madhu, there are times when I wonder whether you're my mistress or I am your mistress!" Rishabh tells her laughing.