We are Family

Here is the second chapter. Credit for the song in this chapter goes to Keke Palmer who performed it for Ice age 4. I do not own it. I just want to use it for this chapter for fun.

                .......................................................................................................

Six long years it has been. Six long years of living in their perfect glorious city of Milagro de Amor. They had built the best life since leaving Encanto and everyone in it. In this amazing place, they felt no stress, no neglect, no discomfort. Only love.

The moment stopped and everyone walked off to do their activities. Mirabel and Juano mounted Sinfonia and Esperanza and they trotted around the village waving towards everyone who instantly swooned over them. They had given these poor people so much since they came to this land, looking for a place to call home. And they had given it to them. They were well known throughout the community and were modestly admired by everyone.

Their horses took them to the top of a magnificent hill where they could see so much of the city and the hills and jungles that surrounded it. They sat down on the grass, Mirabel's head resting on Juano's head. Esperanza laid down to rest. Sinfonia brought her apples from a nearby tree to feed her and their future foal. He nuzzled her affectionately. They could not wait for their foal to be born.

.......................................................................................................

Isandra wandered through the village buying groceries and then flowers. She brought a few bouquets of marigolds and placed them in a large basket. "They're perfect," she said giving her payment to the florist.

"Thank you," the woman answered. "Have a lovely day. We're so looking forward to tonight by the way,"

"Please send a Happy Birthday to your cousins," two flower girls wished.

"Of course. See you all tonight," Isandra waved goodbye and started skipping off into the streets. She turned a corner when she nearly bumped into a handsome boy with well-neat hair with bangs framing his face and handsome eyes with a good-looking poise.

"Why hello Balthasar," she greeted.

"How lovely to see you Isandra. Out shopping I see?" he crossed his arms.

"Yep. I'm just so excited about tonight,"

"Please send Happy Birthday to the twins from me," he requested.

"Of course. I'm so excited about tonight,"

"Me too. Would you like me to help you carry the groceries?"

"I'm okay but thank you," Isandra gently denied. "I'd best get going,"

"What are your plans for today?"

"We're all going on an exciting picnic and then the party will be tonight,"

"Well don't tell them but I'm going to bring Angelo and Harmony some fascinating clothes,"

Isandra was surprised. "Why...thank you. I'm sure they will love to wear them tonight when they get their gifts,"

"See you late Isi," Balthasar walked off giving off a romantic smile that made Isandra awkwardly flush. But as she walked away in the opposite direction, she felt her heart twisting into a knot. She reached for a golden pendant given to her by Camillo. She hadn't taken it off in the six years since she last saw him. Just wearing it around her neck after talking to a dear friend who was crazy about her made her feel so torn.

                .......................................................................................................

Bruno and Gabriella played around with their children.