"Yah! What are you talking about?! Stop it, Hana! Or I'll tell, Do Hwa!" Nam Ju threatened and smirked proudly at her, thinking he got the upperhand by mentioning the boy she was in love with.

Hana stopped chasing after him when he blurted out the name of her childhood crush and the love of her life. She glared angrily at Nam Ju, who looked at her in horror.

"Same goes for that guy! All he does is make my heart flutter and then make it hurt! This is all your fault and the writer! Let me vent!"

🌸🌸🌸

Hana and Dan Oh lined up at the cafeteria to get lunch. It was packed today since Jinmichae was there, blessing the female students with his good looks and delicious stir-fried dried squid.

Hana glanced worriedly at her friend who was deep in thought. She looked at the bowl of stir-fried dried squid in front of her before looking at the person giving them out.

"Jinmichae."

"I like dried squid. How about you, Your Highness?"

Jinmichae ignored a past memory as he gave Hana his sweetest smile so far, making the girls behind Hana swoon, before giving her stir-fried dried squid, amount greater than what he normally gave to the other students.

Dan Oh glanced at him with a frown before looking at Hana and sighed softly. "Everything seems so easy when you're so pretty, Hana." she said sadly and looked at the serving of dried squid on her friend's plate. "You must be quite special."

Jinmichae's eyes widen as he looked at Hana, who only chuckled in amusement and smiled apologetically at him.

"Forgive Dan Oh. She has a lot on her mind."

Jinmichae cleared his throat and smiled at Dan Oh. "You seem out of energy." he told her and placed the same amount of stir-fried dried squid he has given Hana. "All right. Eat a lot and cheer up."

Hana gently nudged Dan Oh's side. "Stop mopping! He's right, cheer up and smile!"

Dan Oh frowned at Jinmichae. "Even if you give me a lot, I won't be able to eat if I skip my memory." she said and walked away, leaving a stunned Hana and Jinmichae.

Jinmichae turned to Hana in disbelief. "She---"

Hana leaned and pulled him closer to whisper in his ear. "It's only a matter of time."

The two pulled away and looked at Dan Oh, who stared disgustingly at the pot full of curry in front of her. They turned around and saw Joo Da enjoying her curry before glancing at each other and let out a deep sigh.

"She knows what will happen next." Jinmichae mumbled and shakes his head in disbelief.

Hana glanced at the mop nearby and pouted. "And, I'm not all for it."

🌸🌸🌸

Hana stood beside Dan Oh on the school's skywalk, quietly listening to her friend rant about losing her memories and remember only bits of it, teleporting, and that she was becoming crazy. She held back a laugh, not wanting to look rude when Dan Oh made weird gestures with her hands as she talked.