ㅤㅤ010ㅤno coming back.

chapter ten.
no coming back.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤDa-hee put her heart and soul into her work, by work she meant scrolling on Instagram

ㅤㅤㅤDa-hee put her heart and soul into her work, by work she meant scrolling on Instagram. She wasn't really in the working mood and it wasn't as if Tae-moo could reprimand her either.

"Why aren't you working?" Tae-moo sneaked up behind her."Invasion of privacy!" Da-hee closed off the tabs," You're working on my company's desktop, there is no privacy." He scoffed at her, hands in his pocket. "Whatever." She retorted back with sass. Tae-moo cleared her throat and placed the coffee on the counter.

"For you." He swung back and forth, "As a sorry for the hurtful things I said." He nodded, waiting for Da-hee's response. "You're giving me coffee that I brought because you ordered me to." Da-hee was exasperated. "How dumb can one be."Tae-moo was clearly flustered, yes, his gesture was kind of stupid, but he was trying. According to him. "But sure, I accept your apology." She replied calmly. "Really?" Tae-moo looked excited. "No."

Tae-moo scoffed again, "I─ forget it." He went back to his desk. An employee entered the office, to give an update on the advertisement campaign. Da-hee tuned it all out until a familiar face was spotted.

Tae-moo smiled at the screen, "Who is that?" Da-hee asked, she rushed to the screen, standing right in the front. "Shin Ha-ri, a good employee I'd say." Tae-moo swooned, "But why are you standing in front like that?" Tae-moo tried swatting her away.

"Because I can─" The two struggled against each other as Tae-moo tried pushing her away, they stopped at the ringing of Tae-moo's phone."Yes?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Grandpa!" Da-hee whined, running to the old man. "What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"You rude and inconsiderate brat. Even with your grandfather in this state, you didn't even care to ask." Kang Da-koo hissed.

"Your friend did this." Tae-moo looked at Da-hee, "What─" Da-hee coughed. "Nari is your friend?" Da-hee let out a sigh of relief. "I see you two eating together." Tae-moo continued."That girl is so weird, she didn't bother catching an old man as he's falling right down." Da-koo complained while panic surfaced inside of Da-hee.