Chapter 1《Deadly》

"ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘᴀꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ"

Tomori P.O.V.

"Mukyuu no toki wo oyoide, inochi no nami-"

"Hello?"

"Ahhhh Tomocchan!!!!"

"The heck happened to ya, Mayu!?"

"TOMORI SAVE MEEEEEEEE"

"What????"

"Tomori, Kyouya is stealing my heart ahhhhh save meeee, pleaseeeeeee!!!"

I facepalmed. Just what is wrong with her.

"OK." I then disconnected the call. What a drag.

Oh yeah.

Did I introduced myself? No? Well you see.

I am Kamikaze Tomori, a sophomore at Nijigasaki High School. I am very obsessed with Anime and Manga especially Psychological Thrillers. I absolutely HATE romance. My friend Mitsushi Mayu....is obsessed with romance and h*ntai anime. Idk...I am just a tomboy with a very interesting taste in music and anime. Oh, and yeah, my favourite anime is "Talentless Nana" or you can say "Munou na Nana". It's plot is really amazing and I just love the Psychology of the characters. SO! Enough of the introduction part. Let's get onto the present situation now.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
'SCHOOL...FUCKING HELL THAT EVERYONE KNOWS...ARGHHHH'

I cursed about my school in my mind. So you see I am now walking to my high school that is "Nijigasaki High School". Well....I wouldn't call it a school since it looks like a freaking airport! I wonder just how much budget they have.

I wouldn't call it a school since it looks like a freaking airport! I wonder just how much budget they have

(Nijigasaki High School)

And-

"TO-MO-RI!~" Well...shit...

A pair of arms wrapped around my neck.

"What?" I said.

"You know?"

"I know what?"

"You know...you know what!" 'This girl....'

"Come on spill the tea already!!"

"Ugh fine...so you see that yesterday I found an ASMR channel yesterday on YouTube...The channel's name is 'Azeru Official'. It's really AMAZING!! I always get tingles whenever he whispers close to my ear >///////<"

"Oh Ok that's nice" I said without any interest.

(A/N : HEY GUYS! Well you should check out the ASMR channel 'Azeru Official' on YouTube. It's truly Amazing! Here is his channel's link. https://www.youtube.com/c/AzeruOfficial?utm_source=EJGixIgBCJiu2KjB4oSJEQ)

Then we both walked towards our classes.

Time Skip

Finally I am out of this hell. I stretched my arms as I started my journey towards my home. Oh yeah, Mayu is with me too. We are both now standing beside the bus stop.

"Tomocchan" Mayu started. I hummed asking her to continue.

"I am really happy to be with you. You are the bestest friend of mine. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't met you" She smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
Huh
.
.
.
.
Why? Why is she talking like this all of a sudden. I silently stared at her as she looked forward. Suddenly. I felt a strong push on my back. I stumbled forward. But as I was about to turn my head to see who the person was.....I couldn't see anything. Just pain, pure pain is what I felt. The last thing I heard was Mayu's voice.

Ỳ̶͈͇̻̈́̄̐ȯ̶͔̬̤̤̙̰̲͔̫̍̈́̅͛́ū̸̠̙̙͘'̷͖͍̽r̷͖̣̠͂̀ȩ̷̼̦̮̪̿͂͗ ̷̡͍̤͑̑͌ą̸̛̼͈͇̮̼̺̜̥͍͌̉̋̔̍͘ ̸̟͔͙̗̤͖͋̅̽̊̍͜ḟ̵͕̈́̋̌͘̚͠͝ǫ̶͎̺͚̻̱̈́ō̶̡̨̥̗̥̹̩̦̬̓̌̒̑̇͘͘͝l̸̢̛̥̜̰̺̱̩̖̜̀͂̂̆̒͐̈́̉̕,̶̡̯̩͉̘̮̠̝̙̏̔̑̌ ̷̨͙̙̱̱̃́̆͌̇͌͆̚͘͠Ḵ̴͙͂̃͠ą̴̫͉̥̳͍̏͑̄̏̊̍̇͜m̶̢̢̞̻̝̬͕̮͉͍̄̓͝i̸̧̨̛̛̖̤̯̮̼̳͂̒̂̔̈́̿̽̆k̴͇͑̇̃̈́̎̾̆̾̆̚ͅä̶̦̩̣͔̠̫̤́͗͊̾͘͝z̶̙͆̓̇̂̓̎͆̄͜͝ĕ̷̢̖̦̦̩̦͔̂͐͗̋͐̒̆̎̕ ̷̡̧̧͖̰͓͉͎̈̈́͜T̸̫̲͎̍̾̂̃̍ǫ̶̯̦̱̜̮͉̮̫̒̑͝ḿ̸̛͇̝͓̹͖͉͂͆̂͝͝ô̵̡̺̠̳͎̪̝̬̮̄͊̒̆͝ͅŗ̷̣͍̲̎͐ͅi̵̞̥̭̙̭͋́̏̃͗͘͠

♧End of chapter 1♧