Chapter 13: Let's go to the arcade!

Start from the beginning

"Shopping." This answer is only partially true, since Yaya's joining the pageant they're prepping in advance. Gopal himself was figuring out the choreography to fit within the timeframe and still have the intended effect. So recently they've been to more craft supplies shops instead of four hours at the arcade.

After getting over the shock of such a mundane activity, the Bakusquad then proceed the usual question of why they go so often then. Then they learned of the culture festival, when made to elaborate, the absentminded hero only gave them the gist of it. In short: 'There's a pageant, Yaya's going' he doesn't need to elaborate when Ashido practically lit up.

"US GIRLS CAN HELP!" The girl is positively ecstatic, this was more of a request so that they can hang out. Due to many of the incidents that involved them, they are basically grounded, a girls' day if you will, doubling as Operation: 'Kokotaim 2' is a bonus.

"Sure." Gopal instinctively said, too busy with grinding out the last boss. While Mina was already off to get the group together, Kaminari and Sero sweat-dropped at the situation. In the background, victory music rings as the hero loots his earnings.

"That's why you're all here?" Ying asks them, her words strung together due to how fast she spoke. She gestures at the gathered group of girls, feeling the urge to hit her older friend but then it would be hypocritical, they all tend to do things on the whim cause' of their high adaptability. Kaizo made a point to remind them every time they see him.

"Yup!" Mina Ashido, self-proclaimed leader of today's girls' trip affirms. She thought that only Yaya and Ying are going, but looks like Boboiboy and Fang are coming along too this sunny afternoon. Which is surprising because she thought the ravenette was a total hermit, she seriously never saw him out of class and mealtime.

"Alright!" Yaya finish sending a notice to Mr. Aizawa, they'll just be out for a couple minutes anyways. Doing one last check of her material list. "Gopal, keep an eye on the others!" Receiving a thumbs-up from the couch, she turns her back and pockets the folded paper, waving a hand for the others to follow.

Ashido does a little dance of excitement, it's been so long since they were last out of campus, and this is going to be so much fun! With that she yanks the closest person- who happened to be Tsuyu, wrist and the rest followed suit.

-

"Ah! Ya-chan, your usual package?" The friendly clerk lady welcomes the group in, this is peculiar, usually there's five of them. Where's the big one? They always come at this exact hour, thanks to their four-hour long sessions, the place received some pretty solid upgrades, far past the basics.

"We'll just be here for an hour today." Yaya pulls the membership card out of her purse, they had some minor things to collect here, not to mention Fang's dwindling supply of carrot juice. They come to this arcade on weekends because it's the only place that serve vegetable smoothies.

"Oh?" The clerk was doing her job, reaching under the counter for coin baggies, and grabbing the dispenser. Then she turned around and saw them, the newcomers who're the infamous students from U.A's hero course! She saw them on T.V there's no mistaking it! With those thoughts in mind, the poor employee froze.

"Thirty tokens please!" Boboiboy perks up in his naturally innocent childlike tone, he doesn't understand the lady's reaction but he doesn't really care either. Still smiling, he dismisses the girls who were amazed at the interior, and happily waits for his tokens.

"H-here you go sweetie..." The lady quickly distributes ten coins into each bag, working quickly and still in shock. Her regulars doesn't seem to mind at all, Ying and Yaya already sped off to the drink dispensers. While Boboiboy and Fang collect the scanned card and pay their discounted amounts.