Chapter 13: Let's go to the arcade!

Start from the beginning

"Families are visiting?" Aizawa puts down one of the forms, the clubs really have particular tastes. Cat cafes aside, he can have a talk with these kids' guardians to discuss how to go from here. These children are talented, mature and unimaginably kind, he refuse to let the hardships of heroism taint them. For all he knows, the part-time job has the same goal.

"Yeah! Our parents like these festivals lots!" Boboiboy exclaimed, all the attractions, games, food, and the performances! Tok Aba has to deliver this year's card, from what the last call home told him Ochobot misses him dearly and can't wait to visit! Having been cooped up at home couldn't be fun.

"Don't you think this is a bit much?" Vlad tries approaching the issue directly, confrontation and all that. These children seem to not realize the scale of what they're doing, this is a large and publicly available operation, and anyone can enter as long as they have a school-issued ticket. Their faces are all he needed to confirm his suspicions.

"We had an Earth Day Festival back in elementary, I couldn't help it when we saw this semester's plans!" Ying cheerily puts, all this work is so nostalgic. And with TAPOPS' funding on their side, they can even make an even bigger model to promote recycling! Kubulus currency worth a surprising amount on Earth as well as being the purest cacao energy producer.

"Uh huh, then I'm sure you've saw our highlight event." Midnight brings up the topic gently, looks like they've done this before and are excited to do it again. Well that's going to assist her goal. "How about one of you girls participate in the pageant? Give your agency a little rep boost."

The kids' group huddle spoke millions, in the adults' minds at least. The staff thinks that they're considering between sitting at the facilities for three days straight organizing files or go out there and make a debut for their superiors, while in reality they were thinking of making a whole new choreography or go to Nova Prix again. After a moment, the girls stood straight. Serious expressions on their faces, creating a dramatic tension

"Yaya's going!" They all do exaggerated jazz hands at the smiling girl, most unexpectedly Fang. Nova Prix means talking to Bagogo, which entails lucrative deals, they do not want to deal with him. It's frustrating, honestly. The staff sweat dropped, the ultimate tie breaker was rock paper scissors.

"On to other topics..."

-

"I have a question." Kaminari directs his attention to Gopal, milk foam stuck on his lips. It was mid-day on a weekend, the Bakusquad minus Bakugou were having iced chocolate after lunch as bribes accepted from the pro hero who's skipping a meeting to grind video games. "You guys go out a lot, but you're here to supervise us?"

"We don't have to watch you all the time." Gopal answers simply, too much work and moving, mostly the moving part. Keeping tabs on them is enough, not to mention the tracking devices on their hero costumes and bugs planted on their clothes. This exp requirement is ridiculous.

"I wasn't gonna say it, but you guys don't take your job seriously at all." Ashido points out from her seat, the Kokotaim are just so chill, one of them is literally laying across an arm chair and skimping out of a discussion. She honestly thought heroes are supposed to take their career choice with the utmost honor. "And you were the one that convinced Boboiboy to take the job."

"It's fun." He can say with full confidence that he doesn't regret his words of encouragements to his best friend that year to go on space adventures one bit. The trips are tiring, missions are tough and sometimes a bit larger than themselves but the payoff is always worth it. Oh! An item.

"What are you guys doing out there anyways?" Sero asks, must be something on par with the things they get up to at school. They're teenagers with access to a quirk usage, the licensing exam was a clear point of reference, and they also have the side-hustle of being pro heroes.