Asakura Wants To Make Them Happy

Beginne am Anfang

"Thank you, Kaguya." (Y/N) smiled. It really means a lot to him.

Kaguya then goes close to her boyfriend and she hugs his arm.

She looks at him with puppy eyes and said. "Miyuki-kun...when will we get married?"

"We don't have to rush..." Miyuki sweat-drops.

"Oh yeah? Why (Y/N) and Chika are getting married right now?"

"That's because their situation is different...Chika's family wants this to happen..." Miyuki explained.

Suddenly, they heard the door was opened again. The ones who entered are only two people.

One of them is a man who has chin-length black hair that covers the left side of his face and the other is a short, petite woman with brown eyes and long brown hair.

"Why did you barge in without knocking?!" The woman slaps the black-haired man.

"It's fine, Miko. The groom knows me and I know him." The man said to the brown-haired woman.

"Ah, Yu and Miko!" (Y/N) is happy to see them.

"Yo, (Y/N). Congrats on your wedding, bro." Yu raises his hand a bit.

"Thanks, man." (Y/N) gives him a high five.

Suddenly, one entered the room while the door was open. It was a familiar face to all of them in the dressing room.

"Nii-san, the Emperor of Japan is here?!" Said by the younger brother of the groom, Haru Asakura. He was shocked when he saw the direct descendant of the sun goddess is here at the wedding of his brother.

Another one entered the room with Haru, she is a woman with white hair.

"You shouldn't be surprised, Haru-kun. After all, the Fujiwara clan is one of the most important families in Japan." She is Haru Asakura's girlfriend and younger sister of Miyuki, Kei Shirogane.

"Haru!" (Y/N) quickly comes to Haru as he embraces him.

Kaguya notices (Y/N) is very nervous so she got an idea.

"Attention, everyone! It seems (Y/N) is nervous right now. He needs a big group hug right now!" Kaguya giggles.

Suddenly for (Y/N), everyone in the room hugs him. He was quite surprised but he welcomes it. It was comforting to him.

Later

(Y/N) is waiting for his future wife, he is both nervous and excited about seeing Chika.

(Y/N) looks at the crowd and sees his parents in the front row seat.

Both of them smiled and waved at their eldest son.

He waves to them and smiles at them back. He is happy that his parents attended one of the most important moments of his life.

Finally, the large doors finally opened. (Y/N) took a deep breath and exhaled.

(Y/N) saw the father of the woman he is about to marry. Daichi Fujiwara is linking arms with someone.

And that someone is Chika Fujiwara, with her wearing such an astonishing wedding dress.

When (Y/N) saw his bride, his chest feels weird to him. He felt like he is seeing a beautiful angel in a wedding dress.

And he is marrying that angel.

He can feel his eyes are getting watery, he felt a bit disbelief that he is marrying that angel right now.

(Y/N) quickly get his handkerchief. As he quickly wipes his eyes. He doesn't want to look weak right in front of his bride.