38

" So.... Deja have you thought about it?" William ask.

" yes" I fake smile. " and I want to be your mate, but you have to let Charlie see her baby" I tell him as he glares at Charlie but nods.

" fine. You can have your baby.... But I want you out of my pack." He growls as I gasp.

" no you can't do that" I say.

" No, it's fine I'll be leaving" Charlie says as she smiles at me.

" I hope you have a place to go" he says as he opens her door and the buff guys drag her out.

"Now some us time" he smirks pulling me out of the cage.

"Before we do any of that" I take my arm away from him slowly so he didn't snap, " I need to eat, get my hygiene back up, and get clothing"  I tell him as he sighs but nods.

"Why? It's fine I just want you all to me now" he says and I almost throw up.

" I really need a shower and food" I snap at him as he looks alarmed. " Get me food and let me shower NOW!"

" yes ma'am " he mumbles before leading me up the stairs as I smile. My plan is going to work better than I thought.

" I'll be back" he says bringing me in the bathroom he leaves and I lock the door as I look for a window smiling at the big one right in front of me.

I turn the water on and take my clothing off showering, because I really do stink. I try to turn into my wolf but I was too weak.

"Fuck" I grumble turning off the water wrapping myself in a towel. I look out the window but realize that I could make it out.

"DEJA!! Are you okay!"

"Cam! Yes I am! I'm trying to escape right now!

"I was planning on getting you though" he laughs making me roll my eyes

" you know I totally forgot that I have vampire in me so I can turn into a bar"

" no you can't "

" I can!"

I cut him off before turning to my bat and fly out the window. I realize that William land is large and I was really struggling to find my house.

" are you at my house or yours?" I ask Cam.

" are you really out? What?! And mine of course I'll be standing outside"

I get lower to the ground but not low enough to be caught as I fly through the tops of trees trying to get to my house.

"Oh Deja.... How did you escape?" I hear in the distances. And this just makes me fly faster.

"Search all the grounds.... She can't get far without food" he says.

•••••

Cameron's POV

I was waiting on My porch for 3 hours... Waiting for her to jump into my arms but I haven't had any luck so far. I drop my head in my hands shaking. I'm going to kill this mother fucker.

" no killing please" I look up at Deja as she smiles at me.. Naked.

" OH MY GOD!" I grab her pulling her in and not planning to let go.

" I'm home. And I need food please" she says as I feel her tears hit my shirt.

"I'm going to kill that bastard" I'm mumble taking off my shirt and putting it on her as she sighs smiling up at me with red teary eyes.

" I've missed you so much." She says as I smile taking her back in my arms carrying her to the Kitchen as I sit her down.

" I missed you too." I kiss her temple before taking out the food that was in the oven, which was for her any way. I look at her wrist to see that they were red and blistering. " I'm so sorry"

" don't be. He was threatening to hurt Marcus and I wasn't having it" she tells me as I smile sitting next to her. I watch as she devours the food faster than usual.

" you wanna sleep in today?" I ask her.

" are you crazy?!" She exclaims which makes me smile wider. " I need to get out! " she grab my hand bringing me upstairs as she changes giving me my shirt back as I put it on.

" so where you wanna go?" I ask her. She shrugs leading me to the car.

" as long as I'm with you, I don't care."