007

"Kenma.. i'm scared, I don't wanna leave you all alone. I love you." Kuroo whispered.

Kenma was laying on Kuroo having his eyes closed and was surprised hearing Kuroo say those words.

Kuroo fell asleep minutes later. "I love you too Kuro." Kenma whispered softly smiling.

The next day Kenma had to pack his stuff because his grandma was already gone. But that didn't stop him from visiting Kuroo.

A few weeks later it was already night outside. Kuroo was staring at the stars Kenma made for him in his room. Someone knocked on the door and went inside "Hello Sir Kuroo. I'm here to check on you." The nurse said smiling at Kuroo.

Kuroo smiled and nodded in response, minutes later Kenma went in the room carrying food with him. Kenma saw that Kuroo was getting skinnier and weaker.

He couldn't help but look sad. "What's with you Kenma why do you look so sad? She's just checking on me." Kuroo smiled.

"Nothing, Also here i brought you food." Kenma said extending his hand with the food to Kuroo. "Thank you." Kuroo smiled.

"All done Sir Kuroo." I'll be back again tomorrow the nurse said exiting the door, Kuroo smiled at the nurse.

"Kenma im bored." Kuroo pouted

"Everyday seems like a loop. You're always here bringing me food, That nurse would always check on me, And im always either looking at the stars or the window. It's boring" Kuroo said looking at Kenma still pouting.

Kenma looked at Kuroo "Then just get better and let's get out of this shit hole." Kenma said.

Kuroo's eyes widened looking surprised, Kuroo chuckled "Yeah yeah." Kuroo said chuckling. "Don't forget you promised me." Kenma said looking at Kuroo seriously.

"Yeah i know, now come here and sit beside me." Kuroo said moving on the bed to give Kenma some space. Kenma sat beside Kuroo tucking himself with the blanket.

"You know nothing has made me sadder than imagining myself not seeing you ever again. But that won't happen right?" Kenma said looking at Kuroo seriously.

Kuroo's smiled faded "Yeah it won't i promised you that i'll get out this hospital and we can go stargazing again" Kuroo said.

"Huh? you never said that we'd go stargazing again." Kenma said looking confused. Kuroo chuckled "Yeah i know i just wanted to add that."

Kenma laughed "Okay then. We'll go stargazing together." Kenma smiled at Kuroo.

"Kenma why do you care so much about me?" Kuroo said asking Kenma. "You're important to me you piece of shit." Kenma said looking at Kuroo.

They both went quiet until Kuroo broke the silence.

"Kenma can i tell you something?" Kuroo asked Kenma nervously.

"Yeah, you can tell me anything." Kenma said looking at Kuroo.

"I..... i like you... No i love you Kenma." Kuroo said blushing looking at Kenma.

Kenma's eyes widened he was surprised "Kuroo.... i-" Kenma got interrupted by Kuroo "It's okay Kenma you don't have to tell me. I just wanted to tell you that before i pass away." Kuroo said interrupting Kenma.