Chapter 9: Origin

Staring at the teenager, you shook your head. Diavolo was going to die at this rate. a moment later, your eyes grew wide. You were sure you saw mista fire at diavolo, but it was almost like nothing happened, yet a lot of things happened at the same time. 

While diavolo was looking confused, giorno attacked him. But before he could auctally hit him, a silver, almost mechanical looking stand appeared with sand surrounding it, forcing giorno pause. 

"It's the fool!" You heard polnareff say as you jumped down from the building.

"That's enough!" You yelled, everyone stopping their movements. 

"Y/n-sama!" Diavolo said as you grabbed Giorno's arm. "Stop. That's enough." You said as the blonde male's eyes widened. 

"Y/n-" 

"Giorno. You heard what I said. Pull back your stand." You could see the male trying to decide what to do, and for a few moments, it was silent. "Even if he is your enemy, he's my subordinate. He has his own uses. Besides, it's about time i return to England, since it seems like your father is causing unnecessary chaos."

"But..." You paused and glanced at the blonde's friends. "If i have to, i won't hesitate to fight you and your friends."

"My father?" he asks as you pulled out one of the many stands you collected. 

"Giorno, what will you choose to do?"

"Giorno! Be careful! She doesn't have only one stand, but multiple! Even i haven't seen her original stand. Her stand, is one that can take stands form others!"

"What?! How is that even possible? A stand is the visual manifestation of someones soul, how can a person handle any more than one?!" You heard trish say.

"Honestly, i don't understand myself." You said bringing out deck. "This is my stand, deck. she doesn't have much strength, but she can still hold out in a fight. And her ability is to take other peoples stands, and allowed me to use them. I'm not sure if its the stand itself, or just its abilities deck takes, but you get the idea."

"But that's..."

"Look here, i really don't have all day, and i don't think you do either." You said as you pulled out justice. "Mista has 2 wounds. I can easily use him to attack you." You said as the fog reached towards him. polnareff began explaining the abilities of the stand to the three, and before the stand could reach mista, Giorno yelled for you to stop.

So you did. Stopping the stand before it could reach mista, you turned to him. "Won't you give up?"

"I can't do that. If i give up now, everyone would have died in vain."

"Then, i'll hand passione to you." You said as his eyes widened. "Since you seem to dislike diavolo's ways of running things, you can have passione. Of course, under the condition of following orders i give as your boss. Of course, i don't give out orders that often. If you don't believe me, you can just ask diavolo."

"Look." You said as you brought out silver chariot, pointing its blade at diavolo's neck. The stand made the movement of beheading the male, creating just a small cut on his neck, not deep enough to harm him, or even leave a scar. "The Don of passione is dead."

"But even so..."

"Giorno, would you much rather fight me, and sacrifice more lives, or take the position i'm handing you."

there was only silence for a minute, before mista spoke. "Don't do it giorno. We were going to kill the boss! He's right there! And we also have her who was controlling the boss here too! We can just get rid of them!