Chapter 7: Rome

"B-Boss?!" Risotto said as you grinned. 

"A pleasure, Risotto Nero. I'm your boss's boss." You said looking down at him. "I'm only allowing this information to be shared with you because you're about to die. You've got pretty far, but this is the end of the road for you." 

"You..."

You took a step back, letting Diavolo talk to him. In the end, risotto tried taking diavolo down with him as Li'l bomber shot again, but diavolo skipped time, so that the bullets hit Risotto. 

"He's dead." The male said as you nod, bringing out your stand.

"Collect, Metallica" You said as deck grabbed Risotto's stand, pulling it into your body. "Diavolo. Go. Bucciarati and and his... friends are coming." You said as the male slowly made his way away from the scene. Since you didn't know how Risotto's stand works yet, you couldn't return the iron the guy stole from Diavolo. So, he would have to replenish his iron on his own. 

You quickly escaped the scene, just as two of them arrived.

"Bloody hell..." You muttered to yourself as you stared at the little boy with his mouth sewed shut with his own shoelaces. You were quite surprised at how fast Diavolo moves. It has only been a few minutes, and he's already disappeared, somehow blending into the crowd.

But since you knew what he looked like, you already knew where he was. He's pretending to be one of the kids playing at the shore. The ball they were playing with was thrown too far, and got stuck in a small tree right next to Abbacchio. 

Without much choice, since he was rather busy, he helped them get their ball out of the tree. They then ran off, Diavolo being the last one to pass him. And as he did, King crimson punched Abbacchio, and it's arm went through his stomach. It won't take long for him to die.

Timeskip-

After a bit, you split up with doppio, and chased down the group yourself, which led you to rome. Before you split up with doppio, he had informed you that Diavolo sent cioccolata and secco to stop them. Of course, you weren't going to just watch them fight the group. You would step in, only if the pair was defeated.

The two pairs were sick. There were so many things wrong with cioccolata, even you were disgusted. You got to rome by the time it was night. Climbing on top of a building, you watched silently over the  city.

From the roof, you could see everything that was happening. The group had separated into two groups, mainly Mista and giorno fighting cioccolata and Bucciarati fighting secco. 

Giorno and Mista were trying to find a way to defeat cioccolata, who was stuck in a helicopter giorno managed to stop with a tree. A few moments after mista's bullets flew into the helicopter, he began bleeding. His stand was either injured, or killed. And mista, was bleeding more and more, before finally collapsing. 

Giorno climbed the tree hsi stand created, up to the helicopter to fight cioccolata himself. Since you couldn't see inside the helicopter, you sent one of the many stands you collected to the flying vehicle. You were disgusted by what you saw. Cioccolata flopped around with only his upper body, his spine behind him. It was visually disgusting, how he moved around. 

Cioccolata's left arm punched giorno, and pushed him towards the edge of the helicopter, trying to push him out so that the mold would attack him. The blonde grabbed to the edge of the helicopter, and held on as mold began attacking him.  

"There are times when you truly feel blessed, aren't there Giorno giovanna?" You watched as Giorno tried to climb up, failing to do so because of the green haired male, kicking him back down. But lucky for him, one of mista's bullets was sent his way, and he managed to save himself.

But against the odds, giorno managed to knock Cioccolata down from the helicopter. Listening closely to what girono was saying, you stood up.

"I might just be worrying too much, but what was his name? Cioccolata? He might actually be... You're just pretending to be dead, aren't you?" giorno said standing up. "And you're thinking, If you can move your body just a few centimeters before i climb up there, you can slip between the trench and escape. You'll be able to activate the mold again, and you'll win. That's what you're thinking."

Well, after a bit of talking, Giorno began climbing up to the 'dead' cioccolata. He stopped playing dead, and got up. "Stay away from me! Look behind you, you idiot! I've taken Mista and the turtle hostage! You dumbass! While you were busy talking, You apparently didn't notice that i snuck my right arm up from under the tree's shadow! I'm gonna chop off mista's neck now! If you come after me, you won't be able to treat Mista! I'm the winner after all!" 

He underestimates him too much. A large cut opened on his head, and blood sprayed out from it. Turns out, Giorno had turned a piece of a bullet into a beetle, and waited for it to become fully grown. 

"B-but you said th-that if i stayed still... you wouldn't do anything!" He cried as you shook your head. 

"Oh please, Did you really think you'd be that lucky? A piece of shit like you?" 

"Y-You're so mean!" Cioccolata went to attack Giorno, but the blonde was faster, bringing out golden experience, and began punching his enemy.

"Oh dear... He really is like Dio. Well, other than his personality I guess..." You muttered as you watched Giorno beating the shit out of cioccolata saying "Useless" The whole time. Cioccolata was dropped into a garbage truck, and the battle ended.

Giorno quickly went to treat mista, and began heading to the colosseum. You sighed in disappointment and watched as the two began to walk away, heading towards their destination.