Prologue

Darshan Raval, a kindhearted and high spirited young man of 19 years of age was studying in the University of Glasgow, Scotland. He was doing an integrated 5 year B.Tech in CSE, recently he had completed his 1st year in the University . He hails from a very rich family, his father, Rajendra Raval, was one of the most successful and shared the position of being the most rich businessman with Rajveer Chahal, his childhood best friend and business partner. His mom, Rajal Raval works for the betterment of people, aiding many NGOs worldwide and helping a lot of people through them along with her childhood friend and the wife of her husband's business partner and childhood friend, Shraddha Chahal.

Darshan also has a sister named Parinishtha Raval, who is 5 years elder to him and helps with her father's business along with investing in world class brands al over the world. She is in a relationship with Reyansh Chahal, Rajveer Chahal and Shraddha Chahal's son, who is 6 months elder to Parinishtha in age and is a businessman himself, with working with his father and being a co-partner and investor in many other world class firms.

Pari(short for Parinishtha) and Reyansh are in a relationship from their college days and are planning to get married soon, and both of their parents are elated for them to take this step forward in their lives. Both Pari and Reyansh are sweet and sophisticated children of their parents with manners and etiquettes deeply imbibed in them.

Both the families are so close to each other that they even live together in a big mansion near the shores of Corsica(as shown in the picture above). And they run a big multinational company named as Savvy Technologies Ltd., the biggest IT firm in the world and a technological aide to all the other tech firms and other related companies, making both the families the richest families in the world.

Prerana Chahal, youngest daughter of Rajveer Chahal and Shraddha Chahal, and the younger sister of Reyansh Chahal, is a bubbly and fun loving girl, with high aspirations to manage the family business and as well to start her own beauty brand. She is of 18 years, and is looking for colleges to do her further studies, and really wants to go and do a B.Tech CSE Course in the University of Glasgow, Scotland, and for that she has already filled the application and is waiting for the confirmation letter. She is well mannered and kind hearted like her brother and the Raval siblings. Being the youngest of the children, she is adored by all and is everyone's favourite. She and Darshan were best friends when they were little kids, but when Darshan was sent to a Boarding school they got separated and lost contact as even she was sent to another boarding school elsewhere.

So what is gonna happen when these two childhood besties meet each other again after so many years and start their journey again with a tinge of hatred and a little  bit of the rich kids ego, further turning into love as the story proceeds.

Look forward for what happens next... ;)