Only our 2/14

Okinawa, a truthfully beautiful land far away from the main island of Japan

Okinawa, a truthfully beautiful land far away from the main island of Japan. With countless well-sustained natural landscapes and cultural values they blessed this land with an unseeable but existing pure keen atmosphere that makes everyone standing on here comfortable. Apart from the fact that the people are very certain to protect their environment, it is also because the urbanization is not a lot. These factors had made this place very special just like a close to heavenly outside legendlands in this world.

Above this island, in the cleansing blue bright sky, a helicopter slowly deployed onto a not too big flat ground that no one is in. Right after the helicopter stopped, a door was opened. Two men then appeared behind.

The man in front stood in the middle, while the other one stood behind. The older man in the back stood in a humble position, looking forty-five years old, while the younger man in front was in his prime, only in his mid-twenties, but this did not affect that he gave off a heavy atmosphere of maturity, exuding a domineering aura that made anyone difficult to approach. And although they were both dressed in black suits, the younger man had a long, dark black cloak above his suit and a hard, round black hat worn on his head, showing off his unmistakable signature and uniqueness. All of these things created a stark contrast in their status.

The interesting fact is what was said above was real, however although every part of the younger man shows his dignity, his aura was not at all offensive. The old man at the back looks humble, but not only he doesn't show any sign of dislike to the man, he is also naturally comfortable around here. If you take a closer look, you can realize that his wrinkled face was overall solemn and restrained, while the corners of his mouth had been slightly upturned, and the sun was warm. Even though most of his youth has passed, it did not prevent this middle-aged man's kindness from emanating.

Look at the younger man, you would probably think he somewhat seemed to be very strict to anyone if under his control, even not allowing others to feel relaxed when with him . However in reality he didn't do anything to change the current situation. He just let it be.

After the helicopter's door opened, the two men had yet to move a step forward. They just stood still while slightly looking in the upper direction of this place they landed.

"Mister Ayanokoji, the flowers had bloomed well and actively." The older man broke the silence with a very soft tone to create an unsudden manner.

"Right. The North side of Okinawa has an earlier flowering season."

The younger man, referred to as Ayanokoji replies with a low-pitched voice. He didn't turn back his head to make eye contact with the older man, just blankly looking forward.

The two of them watched in mute silence as a scene of cherry blossom petals floating freely in the air nowhere. With the land full of cherry blossom trees grown tall and big, their petals were falling gently like snow by the blows of wind, but the snow was in the shape of pink curved flakes, beautiful and dreamy.