When they're sad |Yujis Part|

Start from the beginning

"Mmm? Yeah that's me, you need anything?"

"Oh no not at all, if I did I probably would've tracked you down myself." He said as he followed with a chuckle.

"Well, my since you are my amazing precious student. Just wanted to tell you that it looks like it's gonna rain, the clouds seem pretty dark and the wind is picking up a bit so try to hurry back mmmkay?~"

You look out the window and see that it did look like it was starting to rain.

"Mm.. I didn't notice, I didn't bring an umbrella either... Thanks Gojo-Sensei.."

"Yep! Make sure you don't get caught in the rain~."

You nodded and then hung up then put it back in your pocket. You paid for your guyses food and drinks, but sadly, it started to rain.

"Damnit..." You whispered under your breath.

You ran back to campus as quickly as you could but you got soaked from the rain.

When walking to Yujis dorm you see Gojo pass by.

"Yikes! Looks like the ran got ya before you could make it here huh?" He said jokingly.

You sighed deeply and put one hand in your pocket while the other was holding the bag of your drinks and food.

"Yeah.. Sadly. It's cold too..."

Gojo giggled and patted your head.

"See you tomorrow..."

He walked away to wherever he was going. Then you walk over to Yujis dorm, you knocked on the door waiting for him to answer.

"One sec!" He said

After a couple of seconds pass by he answered the door. You could see him changed into his pj's, with his hair all messy and scruffy. He looked at you in surprise and put his hand on the back of his neck.

"Y/n? What're you doing here?"

Before you could get a word out of your mouth he gasped.

"And you're soaking! Where you outside in the rain?"

He quickly let you in then closed the door behind him.

You put the bag down on the table as he went to get you a towel for your hair.

"Thanks Yuji..." You said to him as you started to dry your hair.

"You're welcome.."

You look up at him and still see the same gloomy look in his eyes.

"Yuji... You sure you feeling okay..?" You said softly.

"Mmm? Like what i said earlier. I'm just tired from today.."

You set the towel down to the side then sit down on his bed.

"Yuji don't lie to me.. I know you're upset about something.. I don't know what it is but I wanna try to make things better for you.."

As thoes words left your mouth you could see his expression look surprised. Then you could see water forming in his eyes. He quickly looked down and wiped them away with the palms of his hands.

"Ahh I'm sorry.. I don't mean to cry... It's just that today's been off..."

You could hear that his voice was shaking, you got up from bed and hugged him, you rubbed his back gently as he hugged you back.

"It's okay.. we all have bad days sometimes, I was just worried about you..."

You kissed his nose then walked him to the bed where the both of you cuddled for a bit. He wrapped his arms around you laying his head in the crook of your neck, as you started to gently play with his hair giving him reassurance. With the rain in the background it made everything somewhat more relaxing. After a couple of minutes Yuji pulled the blanket over you and him covering the both of you entirely making sure you both were warm.

"You're cold... Y/n.."

"Yeah huh..? I was in the rain for a bit. But no worries, I'll be warm in no time.."

You chuckled and smiled warmly at him. He did the same back then kissed your lips gently. When he pulled away from the kiss you grabbed his face and kissed him again, in which he returned it. After you both parted from it you smiled at him again and hugged him.

"I have the best girlfriend/boyfriend ever..." He said sleepily.

"And I have the best boyfriend ever..." You whispered. 

A/n

Annddddd yep! I'm back... finally. After a year and a half of writers block.. Sorry about that... and about never updating either. I miss seeing your guyses comments and I miss writing for you guys too, hopefully posting his part will give me motivation to write the rest of everyone's. That you for reading lovely people <3