a last goodbye

Começar do início

"alright. ok El, this is going to hurt like hell," well....that was really blunt. she nods her head, "need you to stay real still. here i need you to bite down on this, ok?" he says putting on the glove, handing El a spoon to bite down on. he slowly takes the knife and hovers it over El's leg. Dustin mutters holy shit over and over again, but before we know it, he cuts it open and is sticking his hand in the leg wound trying to get whatever the hell is in her leg, out. Jonathan, who's name i learned from Nancy, kept digging, and moving around in her leg, trying to get something out. i could tell y/n didn't like it, her mouth was covered, and she was trying not to barf, but like honestly same. 

El keeps screaming, but it's muffled because of the wooden spoon, suddenly out of nowhere y/n starts screaming at Jonathan to stop, we all look at her, "hey babes, are you ok?" i ask. she shakes her head, "NO! NO I AM NOT OK! THIS IS GROSS AND DISGUSTING, AND I JUST WANT TO GO HOME BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS, THIS SHITTY MONSTER THING, AND THIS IS GROSS,  AND AND..." she trails off and walks away, they all look at me, and i shrug. she comes back, "ok i'm back, sorry i was over reacting. i'm good now." she smiles, they all go back to El who is still sobbing, and she looks like a hot mess. El finally yells at Jonathan to stop, "i can do it, i can do it" she says sitting up. she starts panting and stares at her leg, she then suddenly reaches out her hand, and her leg starts moving again. 

she starts screaming, and the thing keeps getting out of her leg more and more. then suddenly the glass behind us shatters, causing y/n and the redheaded girl to yelp. i look back over to El, and the creature in her leg is out and floating in midair, she finally throws it across the room, and it moves a little before getting stomped on by a boot. all of us at the same time looks up to see who stepped on it, which was the chief of police, the person who worked at Melvin's, and this random ass guy who was wearing a tank-top and shorts.                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N POV*     
while Mike's catching Hopper, Joyce, and the random guy up, i go over to Robin, who looks absolutely TRAUMATIZED. she's sitting with her legs up to her face and she's kinda rocking, i feel bad...i mean i am her girlfriend, and she needs comforting, so i start rubbing her back, she looks up from her knees, she's been sobbing. i take my hand and wipe the tears away, she lets out a small chuckle and falls into my arms, "hey...babes," i say breaking the silence while messing with her hair, "are you ok? i saw you walked away and i came to check on you." she nods her head, "yeah, i'm fine. i'm still kinda shook up from the whole, 'girl throwing the car incident' though, i guess i didn't expect that. i'm also scared, i really really don't wanna loose you, i know we've only been dating for a few days but honestly i love you, and i'm scared, i don't want you to leave me or die fighting this parallel dimension monster thing, and...and.." 

i feel a warm tear fall down my cheek, and wipe it away quickly so Robin doesn't see. she's absolutely sobbing now, "hey...hey...shh, it's going to be alright. come here, look at me." i say while she faces me, her mascara comes running down her face, i clean up her face, "hey, i love you too alright? and i'm sorry to tell you, but you're stuck with me, and this will be my third time fighting this monster, i'm not going to die. honestly, yeah i would be shook up too if i saw a little girl come in and throw a car with mind powers, but it's ok. as long as you're with this group, we will make sure you're safe, or at least i will. it's going to be ok! i love you, after this we can go to my house, or your house and cuddle and watch movies, or we could have a book date." she gives me a reassuring smile, i go in for a kiss but we're interrupted by Dustin grabbing me and dragging me out of the mall. Robin at my heels, "Dustin! you saw we were about to kiss!" i gripe at him, while also pouting, he rolls his eyes, "i did a favor for everyone, and besides she can come over, say she's a friend."