Chapter 1

Crystal

 I woke up to the doorbell ringing, I got up to open the door, " Good morning. Are you Ms. Crystal Aisaka? " He asks, " That's me." I yawned. " Then this is for you" He gave me an Envelope, " Have a Nice day." He said and Left, I closed the door and open the envelope. 

I drop the envelope with the card inside it, " WHAT THE H*LL?!!" 

--24 Hours ago--

"Agh! Why Are men such failures?" I Argued, Austin Laughed " Another failed date?" He crosses his arms, " Yeah, At this point I have lost count. They're so many!" I Said, " What happened this time?" He ask.

"He is a Mama's Boy" I stated, " I wish I could have seen your face!" He chuckles, " You're such an a*s!" I rolled my eyes, " Old news, Shortie" He Yawned, " I'm not short, You're tall, Idiot!!" I said as I pushed Him.

The names Crystal Aisaka, I'm a 23- Year- old aspiring artist who has no luck in love, Like zero! Sure some of it may causes my Old habit of negative attitude towards others and has a habit of snapping violently at people, But I tried this time. 

I have once found my perfect match, But... Well, no need to sugarcoat it, He dumped Me before I did. And If  this wasn't bad enough already My sister is getting married and My bestfriend just had a kid.

So yeah... Everyone around me has perfect lives with perfect husbands and wives and houses and I only Have myself and my attitude I thought I Buried. 

" That's It! I'm done dating! Mr. Perfect doesn't exist!" I complained, " Or he's hiding too well!!" I added, Austin chuckled.

Austin is My best friend obviously not the one with the kid, We're bestfriends Since middle school, He's quite popular with women. Yet, Don't let his good looks fool you. He's the biggest playboy I've ever met. So If there's any advice I could give you... STAY AWAY!

He doesn't do relationships... Like never... not even once. I'm LITERALLY the only stable woman In his life. Some one might say that he's in love with his job. He's working at a multinational Enterprise in the marketing department as the senior manager in public relations.

He's outgoing, funny and smart, so it's really his thing. His dream is to become the head of the marketing department. " See? That's why I avoid Relationships like the plague!" He chuckles.

" It's because you're a Manwh*ore!" I said, " Why only choose one dessert when you can Have them all?" He replied, " Did you just compare women to desserts?" I added, " I might've." He stated.

Sweet jesus... " That was lame" I rolled my eyes, " Or you're very romantic." He said. " Look, I even deleted my dating app!" I Let him look at my phone for proof. 

" Your mother will freak out when she finds out." He chuckled, " She has my sister." I said, " Oh right... She's getting married." Austin said. 

" Apparently, She has found her "Mr. Perfect" and her " Happily ever after". " I joked, " I'll barf, Any tonight I have to attend this corporate event." He stated.

" Alright, And?" I answered, " And I'm bored." He says, " And?" I rolled my eyes, " Join me" He says with a smile.

Austin had never had a girlfriend. so he always brings me to all his work-related events. "Fine, But you owe me one!" I complained. He nodded, " My boss and all the main stakeholders will be attending, Extra hint this party is important for my promotion. So as my date, Make sure to wear something nice and help me out!" He said.

---

This dress is dreamy! It's designed by one of the most famous designer in NYC. It's certain That by wearing it, I'll Impress everyone. This will definitely be a bonus and help Austin get his promotion. He's been after it for over a year now.

--

We arrived, " Wow, Everyone is looking at you." He whispered, " of course they do. I mean, Have you seen me? I'm Hot. " I said confidently Austin chuckled, " In any case, Thank you for coming tonight. And for wearing this beautiful dress, It suits you in all the right places." He chuckled.

" Shall we go?" He asked, I nodded and we both walk towards the crowds. The event went without a hitch. Austin kept babbling about work. His boss seemed thrilled. He kept giving Austin and me approving looks all night long. Which means gaining the promotion he so much desires will be a piece of cake!

After Austin was done talking to all his work partners, Well he... " This party is unbearably boring" He whispered, I chuckled, " It's because you haven't found any lady" I replied.

" You know my rules. Never sleep with a girl from work." He said, I looked around " What about her, Though? I've never seen her before, So she mustn't work at your firm and Not to mention she's super hot." I said.

" Been there... Done that... And you know my second rule... Nev--" "Never sleep with the same girl twice" I rolled my eyes, "You need to change your play boy tactics, Austin." I said.

" As If you're any better with your romantic cr*p." He rolled his eyes, " I don't see any harm in trying to find your perfect match." I crossed My arms, "So... I have this crazy Idea, Let's sneak out!" He suggest.

" There's a new club in the town I'm dying to visit. It's the new hot spot, Everyone will be there!" Austin added, "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I shouted. We both sneaked out.

We drank, Danced, Drank even more, " Best night of my life!" I shouted, I admit, I found myself having more fun than I should. And being a bit tipsy than I should. " Someone's on fire tonight." He said, "When Am I not?" I replied. 

Bailing that lame party was definitely the best decision ever! We kept dancing and Laughing and drinking. Until everything became blurry.

-- Back to present--

I woke up and got out of my head, My head is killing me. What the h*ll did I drink last night? "Have a Nice day." He said and Left, I drop the envelope " My ex Is getting married?" I said.

I went to Austin's apartment and Knocked till he opened the door and Knocked on his face, " Whoops, Never mind! We have a code red!" I shouted, " A what?" he yawned, I took a deep sigh, " I need you to be my boyfriend!" I shouted, " Your what?" He said.

------

Comment and VOTE!!