Chapter five

As soon as they got in,John B and jj started spreading out to find something.

Beck was still uncomfortable with the whole situation and jj noticed that.

,,Beck,you okay?"

,,Uh,yeah..sure" she was really anxious that someone would find them,she never did dangerous stuff like this.

Beck finally moved and went to the nightstand,investigating the map and some numbers written on a piece of paper.

She suddenly felt hot breath on her neck and when she turned her head around jj was towering over her while holding eye contact. Suddenly she felt his arm wrap around her waist and she got the biggest butterflies in her stomach.

John B was too preoccupied with some code on a safe so jj whispered in her ear ,,do I make you nervous"

At that she whimpered while still,under his touch. But she couldn't let herself go..no yet.

She grabbed the piece of paper,handing it to John B.

,,try this."

As John B tried the code,a little red light turned green. Beck and John B stood with their mouths wide open at the sight. Lots of cash,a gun and some folders.

,, jj! Come here" Beck said knowing that he's gonna want to see this.

As soon as jj saw the gun he picked it up and John B was quick to yell at him to put the gun down and when that didn't work he asked for a photoshoot with his gun.

While the two boys were arguing Beck stood in shock but went to jj and put her hands on his shoulders.

,, jj,please put in anywhere but your hand,I don't care if you put it in your pocket but please j.."

She spoke to him in the softest voice and jj put the gun in his pocket.

He was about to say something to beck when they heard something hit the window. When they reached to it to see what it was Pope and kie were pointing behind them, mouthing "cops!".

Beck gasped loudly and John B opened the window as fast as he could.

She went to go hide in the bathroom but jj grabbed her waist and went trough the window, helping her get there also.

The space was..too tight to say the least. Beck had her back pressed against his chest and he was holding her by the waist,a little smirk coming from his mouth as he could feel her against him.

She went to move a little more to the left,to whisper something to John b but beck didn't realize that she just grinded against jj.

His cheeks went red and he got flustered quick.

She went back to her position,making the same move,and at this point he couldn't take it.

,, J, what's poking me?"

,,Uh-um,well the-the gun."

The gun. He wanted to take it out for whatever reason but it landed on the hard,metal roof beneath them.

She got scared but noticed that the hard thing was still on her lower back.

Jj grabbed her waist harder,pulling her impossibly more close to him. He was extremely embarrassed but he was not gonna get them caught.

She quickly realized what was poking her and started to blush intensely,saying a quick sorry.

After a few minutes,beck,jj and John B were walking to the boat and she was trying so hard not to look at jj's boner.

John B still didn't notice what was going on as he was in shock.

They all got in the boat as Pope asked ,,are you guys okay?"

Before anyone could answer kie said ,,well jj seems to be more then alright".

The boys were a little confused until they saw him hiding his private area with his hands.

Beck decided to be a tease and quickly wink at him.

She laid down on some seats to work a little on her tan,even tough she didn't have a bikini on.

Of course,Pope was freaking out about them almost getting caught,as he should.

After getting out of there,the boys were talking about how Pope was on the math team and how the cops took the money from the crime scene.

,, did you guys find anything?" Pope asked.

,,Did we find anything?...no I don't think so- Oh yeahh we did!!" jj said while pulling out the gun and some money.

Beck rolled her eyes and got herself another beer.

Pope and kie were quick to yell at him.

,, you took that from a crime scene?!"

,,better than the cops having it.."

,,are you serious right now,I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship" Pope said and beck felt really bad for him,he was panicking and jj made the situation worse by putting the gun to his lips and sushing him.

Beck didn't want to admit it but he looked kinda hot doing that..

,, at least you have us right?" Beck said winking at him.

,, I'm living the nightmare.."

Jj sat down and made a hand motion telling beck to come to him. As she did,he grabbed her waist and pulled her on his lap,making her blush.

He then whispered in her ear ,,do you like this position?"

She got shivers down her back and one hand moved on her thigh and she was thankful that the others were in deep conversation about what they should do about this whole situation.

About an hour later, she found herself sitting on some bench and next to her was a random girl scrolling on her phone.

,, scooter grubs,check out this pic I got" she said.

Beck hated this exact moment,watching his body,knowing that he drowned. Her mother tried drowning herself a few years ago and this reminded her of this.

She thought that the girl next to her was sick for taking pictures of the dead body.

She felt her stomach tighten and went out of there as quick as she could,going towards the beach.

Beck didn't know what was so peaceful about this beach but she just sat on the dry sand,looking at the waves.

That was her safe place..she definitely knew it. It was quiet,but not to quite due to the beach, it was a new place that she needed. It was helping her relax and forget everything..

Beck suddenly felt a presence behind her,guessing it was John B,she said nothing and just kept staring straight ahead.

Authors note:

I hope you like this chapter,I think it's a bit shitty but I'll try to get better!😊