~The Beginning~

☆Outer banks☆

Jj Maybank,my best friend since third grade,always rolling a joint, smoking one or drinking beer. He's the Best surfer from Obx that I know and deeply whipped for this girl.He always makes dump mistakes or dump plans but that's what makes it fun I guess. He usually doesn't give a single shit about rules.

Pope Heyward,the smart one in the group,he usually makes us look like dumbasses but anyway,his dad is a legend,he owns this shop that will get you food in no time,from anywhere, It's pretty good. He always disapproves of us when we get high or drunk but he never succeeds to stop us.

Kiara Carrera,or as we like to call her,kie.She was the only girl in the group so she didn't really like beck at the beginning.Her parents are kooks,but she's definitely one of us,a Pogue.She also works at this restaurant that her parents own,The Wreck.We all kinda had a thing for her at some point. After all these years we still don't know why she hangs out with us.

Beck Routledge,becky,beck,or hot stuff,if you're Jj. She's my sister,just a year younger than me,16 to be exact.The kooks always hit on her,most times just to make me mad,but she doesn't give a fuck about them,she just enjoys life out here in Obx. Also,she's totally whipped for this guy.

John B. Routledge,that's me,my friends call me John B,bird,if you're beck,my dad disappeared a few months ago and then,I found out I had a sister,which was just pure nonsense to me at first but then I got it. Anyways,here you either have,two jobs or two houses,you are either a pogue,from the cut,or a kook,usually from figure eight.

Outer Banks, Paradise on earth.

Author's note:

I'm not gonna do the exact lines and scenes because I kinda want to do a more original story.Sorry if you expected that but this is fanfiction so yeah,and again sorry.(btw Ik I suck at writing stories but no one's gonna read this so it doesn't rlly matter).