Why Me!? chpt 3

James eventually caught up with me. We talked and joked all the way to the office. God I love having a twin. =) Anyway, when we reached the office I saw something that I really wish I hadn't. Looking over at James I could see he was having the same thoughts as me. What we didn't need to see was the young receptonist and a young looking teacher going at it in the office. Just nasty! I cleared my throt to get their attention and they broke apart looking absolutly horrified and mega embarrassed.

"Oh..erm..how can I help you?" She asked trying not to look us in the eye.

"Erm.. I'm Taylor Marshall, I just..erm..needed to pick up my stuff."

"Right, oh yes so you are, well here's your schedual, locker key and number. Have a nice day."

Brill! Thanks just say that after i've had my day destroyed. That's all I needed so James and I made a hasty escape after I mumbled a thanks. As soon as we were far enough away from the office we just looked at each other and burst into hysterics. People walked passed by giving us strange looks, which just made us laugh even more. After about 5 minutes we managed to calm ourselves down. I looked over my schedual. Brilliant, Spanish then Creative Writing then lunch, then after Art and Gym. I would  have taken a science if i wasn't banned from every science lab in the world just because of one explosive accident back in Scotland. I must admit it was quites fun. Only after I finished thinking bout old times did I realise that James had stolen my schedual out my hand.

"Jay Jay, give it back!" He hates it when I call him that.

"Tay Tay, you only have two classes with me, Gym and Spanish." Damn he got me on the name, I hate that!

"That's cool. C'mon its not like I don't have any classes with you. 2/5 is quite good plus i'll see you at lunch. Just try not to miss me too much in the oher classes."

We walked down the hallway towards the Spanish class. As we did James was telling me about the football team. I mean talk about yawn! Ha-ha. About two seconds later i felt two arms snake around my waist and lift me up into the air. I let out a scream and started thrashing around. I heard someone chuckling, no no, more than one person chuckling.

"Guys! Put my sister down!" Crap James sounded a little pissed and i think they noticed as well.

I stopped thrashing around and the culprit put me down but didn't release my waist, it felt all weird and I shivered but it was a good shiver. I turned, around to find myself facing Mark, Lewis and a smirking Jake.

"Todos ustedes son idiotas!" (*1)

"What does that mean?" Mark asked looking a little shocked.

James was laughing at his friends expressions. They weren't even that funny.

"Well," I said turning to face him, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

And with that I turned on my heel and walked away, dragging a hysteric James with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy sorry its short. So much on with work and studying for highers and shizz.

Anyway she does speak both Italian and Spanish so I will let you know what she says at the end of each chappy! =)

Hope you like it.

let me know if there is anthing I could add, etc... comment and vote

Much love-- Macky xoxo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*1)-- You are all assholes!