Hideout

Clancy found himself on a pier, he tried to run as fast as possible to not let Lucas find him again. It was very dark, and the place looked like a swamp or something like that. He walked towards a shed, and he found a gun and some bullets inside of it; he sighed, and then reloaded the gun to keep it hand-to-hand. He kinda preferred shotguns, but as much as he had a weapon to defend himself, it was already fine. At the end of the pier, he found another room; outside of it, there was an entire wooden structure, and there he finally found a first aid med. He calmed himself for a moment, and then just sitted on the floor to breathe for a second, and then use the first aid med to minimize the pain in his injuried leg. As soon as he got up, he heard some noises from the entrance.
"OH HELL NO!" he thought, after noticing a man with a yellow shirt and glasses; It was Jack Baker.
That guy was still alive after all the knockdowns he received from Clancy, damn. Our man hid behind some shelves, waiting for Jack to go somewhere else, a possibly distant place where he wouldn't see him; He actually got upstairs, while Clancy took the occcasion to get away from the structure and return in the main house. He knew it still wasn't time to escape, since Marguerite and Jack were still grazing inside of the house. Once he entered, he felt immediately safer knowing Jack was in the wooden structure, Lucas was at the other part of the swamp, and Marguerite was probably in the old house or in the greenhouse. As he walked through the house, he found some other bullets around; And just then, the phone ringed. He kinda shivered at the beginning, thinking it might've been Lucas, but he wasn't. Actually, when he took the phone, he just turned out a sigh of relief. 

-You're Clancy, aren't you?

-You don't sound crazy like the guys here, what's your name?

-I'm Zoe Baker, and i want to help you out. You beat my brother at his own games, you got balls. But, i don't think you can get out of there so easily, since my family is still there looking for you.

-Right, so what are we going to do about it?

-Meet me at the roulotte outside of the main entrance, i'll be there.

Zoe hung up, and Clancy headed out of the house, waiting for her outside the roulotte; it was locked, so he had to wait outside. Luckily, neither Jack or Marguerite showed up; instead..
"these monsters.. the ones in the basement."
Some mold creatures showed up, and Clancy had to step away from the roulotte and shoot, making a lot of risky noises.

-Ngaarw..

-You better die, bitch!

-WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!

"Ohhh shit, that's Marguerite's voice." Clancy didn't even get the time to think; a veeery mad Marguerite Baker was after him. He shot her, but after seeing she was immune, his face just turned from "I GOT YOU, BITCH!" to "oh. i'm going to die." and what was better, is that he was out of bullets. 
"OHH, THAT'S AMAZING! I should've told Andre i was the one who ate Pete' sandwich behind the scenes, dammit. He died without knowing it, and i'mma die without telling him."
Then, our man almost got choked by a hand that pulled him away from behind, holding his shirt. He fell in the bushes and got pulled inside, Marguerite didn't see him anymore.
He shook his head and opened his eyes fully, to see a younger woman standing right beside him, hinting him to stay silent by keeping her index finger from her lips to her nose.
She was tall and slim, had short, black hair and big greyish-blue eyes.
Clancy stared at her closely and then he nodded, moving his face away to focus on Marguerite's sounds, since he couldn't see her behind the bushes. 

-Claaaancy, son, where are you? 

...

-GET OUT, CLANCY!

they stayed silent, until Marguerite actually got away from there.

-i'm going to find you, my child.

then, after a few moments, the black-haired woman slightly leaned out to make sure the zone was safe, and then she got up and hinted Clancy to do the same.
Then again; Clancy stared at her, to then get up too and arrange a word or two.

-Uh, hey, thank for sav-

-I'm Zoe, and you must be Clancy.

-Yeah, unfortunately i am.

-We must find the key to my roulotte, i think one of my parents took'em while i was searching for meds. I plan to- wait a minute, what happened to your leg?

-Oh, this? thank your brother Lucas for it. 

Zoe sighed, to then hand Clancy a strange syringe.

-What is it?

-Steroids. Just use it, you may feel better even if your leg is kinda broken.

-Uhm, are you.. sure?

-Just use it.