Mahiwaga

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Liwanag Series

The Liwanag Series is now being presented to you

The Liwanag Series is now being presented to you. Its purpose is to motivate and encourage people at every stage of their journey so that they may go forward. The path of life is not always straightforward. In addition, we think that each person has their own source of illumination.

You will find out how life was supposed to be and how love can persevere through all of the sufferings in the titles of each story. The light that may be given to us by every one of our loved ones. Songs by Ben&Ben will provide us with a significant experience that has the potential to offer us the strength to hang on to our aspirations, our lives, and our path.

This is an epistolary collaboration between eight great writers who want us to know that even when the day ends, our light will continue to be extraordinary in every manner.

You may check their account for any more updates that may be available.

Liwanag Series #1: Turned Into Regrets by amusesaira

Liwanag Series #2: Mahiwaga by
archineley

Liwanag Series #3: Panaginip by bluenriz

Liwanag Series #4: Coming Home to You by orngemlk

Liwanag Series #5: Maybe the night by itscaeryxe

Liwanag Series #6: Sweetest Mistake by cryden_astraea

Liwanag Series #7: Isang tingin mo lang by aeratesha

Liwanag Series #8: Habang Buhay by soul4ce

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DESCRIPTION :

He was my mahiwaga, and I served as his light. He was a keeper and he called me his home.

Even though we had only just met through a dating app, the fact that he was there seemed unreal to me. Who would have guessed that this software would be able to locate my hiwaga?

That can find my "pipiliin sa araw-araw,"

Is it possible that this will be our happily ever after?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DISCLAIMER

The events described here are fictitious. Any names, locations, media, events and occurrences, and anything else that is the same in real life is ultimately part of the writers' imagination and is utilized in a fictional fashion unless anything else is mentioned. This is the case even if the similarity between the two is striking-any similarity to a genuine person, whether living or dead or actual events, is purely coincidental.

We reserve all of our rights. It is completely forbidden to duplicate, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means any portion of the novel without first obtaining permission from the author. This includes any section of the story.

Unedited. Please excuse the typos and grammatical mistakes waiting for you ahead, and thank you in advance for bearing with me.

This epistolary is a light teen fiction story.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

An epistolary series collaboration | Liwanag Series #2

Mahiwaga
Written by: archineley

All rights reserved © 2022
NO SOFT COPIES!!
PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME! PUNISHABLE BY LAW

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•