6: revenge

I woke up, I stood up I was thinking about those pokemon and why they attacked me 'luxo probably made them attack me' I wanted revenge they obviously did something to me my ears were ringing I thought I saw something behind me I turned around...nothing my head hurt terribly I felt something dripping from my ears... something wet I touched it it was more of that red stuff I realized I couldn't feel my left ear I touched it...I couldn't feel it, I walked up to the water to see my reflection... My ear was gone I was panicking when the ringing got more intense more red stuff fell untill I saw it the strange riolu the ringing stopped the red stuff stop coming the last drop fell it was just standing there it disappeared I decided to continue on ignoring it knowing I couldn't do anything about it.

I saw them"thank you for getting rid of that monster" luxo said 'I thought we were friends' I thought I wasn't going to be alone anymore... I felt tears In my eyes "your welcome" the big purple one said I wiped my tears I was starting to get mad I readied an attack I used swords dance then swords dance again I did it three more times trying to be fast then I ran at the pink ball using thunder punch then mega kick I then used... The big purple bug grabbed me, it used hyper beam I was able to get free and dodge it at the last second not taking any damage I used force palm on him then something hit me from behind it was luxo I used counter then  blaze kick I knocked them all out I walked up to the big purple bug I used metal claw and split him in half then I walked to the pink ball I used poison jab 30 times to make sure it was dead,then luxo I looked at him I really wanted to be friends but... He was a betrayer I used drain punch and I kept using it untill there was no sign of life coming from it.