"Where? W-what hospital?" I asked her in a concerned tone while accelerating my pace.

Alice was about to answer back nang may makabunggo ako sa hallway kaya hindi ko sinasadyang napatay ko ang tawag. Fuck!

I glared at the huge man, only to be stunned.

"We bumped into each other again, Nesrin."

It was Frodo. Katatapos lang ng conference meeting namin. And I didn't expect that we would ran into each other in the hallway.

For some strange reason hindi siya sumipot sa itinakdang oras ng aming meeting. It was unlikely of him to be late. What is he doing?

"It was a pleasure to meet you," I replied in a low voice and shot an uninterested glance at him.

He was wearing a three-piece suit that fit him well. But Frodo looks rather disheveled with his unkempt hair.

I was about to walk past him pero kusa akong natigilan dahil sa kamay na pumipigil sa akin ngayon.

"What do you want from me?" my tone was laced with irritation when I spoke, but I tried to calm myself down.

"D-do you forget what you wanted to say?" I added and clenched my fist to stop shaking.

Matiim ang tingin niya sa akin na para bang naghihintay sa dapat kong aminin sa kanya.

"Aren't you the one who forgot something?"

It was as if time had stopped running at that moment. The thought of Frodo knowing the whereabouts of his son frightened me.

Frodo inclined his head and folded his arms over his chest. Napaiwas agad ako ng tingin.

"You have something to confess, Nesrin..." he added in a playful banter while staring at me.

"I want to hear it from you." Frodo continued. "You already knew you have something that I wanted. Something that I longed for."

Frodo started walking his way to me. Tumigil lamang ito nang nasa harapan ko na siya.

"Something that only you could complete."

Hindi ako pwedeng magpatinag kaya buong tapang ko siyang hinarap nang makalapit ito.

I raised my eyebrow. "Something like what?"

He didn't answer. And I'm starting to lose my patience again. I have no time to idle around.

"This is crazy! I have nothing to confess—" hindi ko na natapos ito nang hawakan niya ang braso ko at hinila papalapit sa kanya.

"Where's my child? Where did you hide him?"

I was caught off guard. The color drained out of my face. Hindi kaagad ako nakapagsalita.

And when everything was processed in my mind, I immediately pushed him away.

"You will never gonna find him!" It was the only response that came out of my mouth.

The corner of his lips twitches slightly in rage. "Trust me, I can. And I will gonna find him."

Frodo turned his back angrily and stormed his way out of the hallway. I was left alone.

Muli kong ikinuyom ang mga palad dahil sa matinding galit. Masyadong mabilis. I don't even know how he found out about his son.

But whatever that is, one thing is for sure...

"I will destroy whoever stands in my way."

A/N: Are you still waiting for my update? T^T

I'm sorry the revision took me months. Don't forget to support the story. Thank you!! Ily! ♥