Chapter 3 (sorry for the delay)

Blade stares off at the Creatures who are now having a conversation. "so... Is there any reception here?" Asks blade, already knowing the answer. "Oh, I mean- ofc! there just isn't any in the deep forest! do you want to come to the kingdom with me? I need to pick up groceries anyway." Said Jacob. 

           Wait, really? "Blade pulled out his phone that has been dead for years and years but he still hasn't forgotten the pin yet... 2321. "Do you need a charger?" asked Jacob. Blade looked at Jacob confused. "You- you know what this is?" 

"Duh- Did you really think I didn't know what a phone was? You think lowly of Aliens Blade." 

"S-sorry.."

"No need to apologize, I'm just joking!"

"Right.. Sorry-"

"No need to apologize so much- And don't you dare say sorry again!!" 

"Its my thing-!"

"Well not anymore!"

"Hmph"

          Jacob snickered and they started their way off to the city. Blade looks over his shoulder at the crash cite of the space ship. He sighs and continues behind Jacob. After walking for awhile Jacob grabs Blades hand a little tight and starts to pick up the pace. 

"Uh- Why are we going so fast?? And I think your cutting off circulation to my hand-"

          Jacob starts to pick up the pace almost running now. Blade trips and pulls Jacob down with him. Jacob falls onto his leather makeshift backpack making a loud metal on metal noise. Jacob freezes and grabs Blades hand again sprinting. He motions for Blade to be quiet with a finger over his mouth. A rustling sound comes from behind the trees. Jacob stops right in his tracks. His breathing speeds up. His eyes darting around them, confirming their okay. They dart behind a tree and continue by traversing through the thick forest instead of the path. Blade stumbles over a tree root. He sighs and continues with Jacob. They make it to the castle kingdom gate and Jacob takes his backpack off and puts a Shiny crown made from gold and Jewels on his head. He takes another thing from his backpack and puts it on like a coat. 

"While were in here don't flirt with me... okay? Just trust me." 

The gates opened and they walked inside with trumpets blaring in harmony but quickly coming to a halt as Blade followed Him inside.