"So do we kill her?" My sister Maddie asked

"No find her like a rat or something for her to eat"

"You know legacies can eat regular food right?"

"Yeah but nothing is going to fill her stomach like blood is everything in the kitchen would be gone and she'll still be hungry, we need something that'll feed her thirst or she'll die"

"Then let her"

"I'm not asking I'm telling"

"Still not listening"

"You're useless anyways Leo I need a deer, don't kill it just hurt it we need it alive"

"Got it" he ran out of the basement

________

"One deer" Leo came in carrying a deer that was wincing still breathing but dying. Her eyes immediately landed on it and they were glowing blue and wide when she smelled blood. He sat the deer down on the floor and she crawled over to it and hissed showing her fangs before sticking them right into the deers neck. The sight was pretty brutal so I turned away but could still hear the sounds of her slurping feeding off of the helpless deer as It got put out of its misery. I looked over and she came up lifting her head up to the ceiling while blood dripped down her chin. Suddenly her skin turned back to normal and her wounds healed.

"You done with that?" Leo asked and she hissed at him and continued feeding. "I guess not"

Well once she was done feeding she looked up at me and wiped blood off her mouth. Her eyes were just so pure and innocent so I had to believe her and knew she was telling the truth which made me question this whole haunting vampires thing. I feel like I'm the monster, I killed her whole family all she had left. If my family never started this, maybe I would still have my mother and maybe she would still have her family.

_______

The girl that I still don't know the name of came out of the bathroom with my oversized shirt and the only thing she had underneath was a pair of boxers since I didn't own any panties and my sister wouldn't loan any so I had to give her some of mine, don't worry they're brand new and never worn.

"Why aren't you wearing any pants?"

"T-they didn't fit" she said looking down at her hands

"Whatever it's fine we're just going to have to get you clothes tomorrow"

"Oh okay...Billie"

"What?"

"My name is Billie"

"Nice to know"

"Y/n?"

"Wussup?"

"Can you sleep with me tonight, I-I don't like being alone"

"Mmm...no" I left the bedroom. I won't allow a vampire in the same bed as me, she'll probably try to eat me in my sleep. Drink my blood or something I can't have that.

Billie

These past few weeks y/n has been distant from me I mean everybody is because I'm different from all of them but with y/n it feels kind of personal. I find myself kind of attached to her I don't know this feeling. I never got it around boys or even girls until I saw y/n for the first time. I feel all fuzzy and tingly inside when she's around. It's kind of annoying when she ignores me but I get it. I'm a vampire, I feel new emotions that I can't control but I don't think I could never hurt anybody. Yeah my thirst got pretty bad that time, It was because I was starving and dying I needed blood in order to live. Now that's what they've been providing. Once a week I drink a pound of blood from an animal. A person is best because I won't go hungry in months. I can get full off of human food. But after a while it isn't enough and my thirst takes over. I'm not agressive like my family was. I can manage my thirst pretty well. Also I never wanted the deer but I never felt so hungry in my life.

Anyways back to y/n, when I get bored I just like to stare at her as she scrolled through her phone or is doing something. I'd just admire her, she was so beautiful. Now I know what it feels like when my mom and dad fell in love, the only problem is that I don't know if I am even in love. I never experienced what love was like, I've never felt anything towards anybody. I guess it was just in my blood. All though I don't know why I'm falling for a human. I don't know why I even like her in the first place. Her family killed mine, we should be enemies. I'm still sad but she let me live and gave me a home and blood to survive, I can't throw that all away because where am I going to go?

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked y/n while pointing at the TV

"Sure why not" she sighed

I sat next to her on the couch and grabbed the remote turning on the TV. We scrolled through Netflix for a little bit until we landed in "IT" and decided to watch it. Halfway through my movie I snuggled up to her and she didn't pull away this time and instead wrapped her arm around me. I looked up at her and traced a tattoo on her neck. I heard her heart start to race and I could sense a little bit of fear.

"Why are you scared of me?" I asked her

"I'm not scared of you I just don't want you to suck my blood because your finger is on my neck" she said sarcastically

"I don't hurt people especially you I just like your tattoo" I smiled at her

"Good cause I would've shot you" she rolled up her shirt a bit revealing a gun.

"Guns don't hurt me much"

"Still does some damage"

"You're adorable" I ran my fingers through her hair

"And you're annoying" she laughed then looked into my eyes for a moment, I cupped her cheek and slowly leaned in connecting our lips together but she pulled away leaving me super confused.

"Let's not go there" she got up from the couch and walked off

A/n

My last book got tooken down so here's a new one and I hoped you enjoyed this so far, part 2 and more imagines coming soon😋