NOT UPDATE

Ladies and Gentlemen I know all of you asking me to update well I can't 1 I am not good at making chapter stories and second they are just prototypes to be waited to adapted by author and third I don't have the crew to help me and fourth it's not that hard to ask my permission to adapted my prototype chapter stories.

Before I go,some of you wondering why they look like from the comics well I like Comic Book accurate Spider Man looks and Tom Holland's Spider Man is never comic book accurate Spider Man and you saw Spider Man No Way Home(yes I did watch it),you see Tom Holland's Spider Man is not being responsible like It's no my problem after Aunt May wants him to help Norman Osborn and villains and MCU Spider Man is complete knock off of Marvel's Spider Man Game via PS4 Spider Man and death of MCU Aunt May did not work to give him character development just like how Dragon Ball Super Anime ruined Goku.Tobey Maguire is the most comic book accurate Spider Man in the comics and I will leave 4 videos.

As well those who are huge fans of Spider Man Comics can understand why Tom Holland's Spider Man is trash and those who can't understand they can eat dick and get the fuck out of my chapter stories and my account.

Have the nice day Ladies and Gentlemen