Peter Parker Earth 2099

Power Grid

Strength 4/5/6/7(when wearing Spider Armor Mark 4 and/or Iron Spider Armors)

Durability 4/5/6/7(when wearing Spider Armors and/or Iron Spider Armors as well armored plating spider man suits)

Speed 3/6/7(when wearing Iron Spider Armors)

Energy Protection 3/4/7(when wearing Iron Spider Armors)

Fighting Skills 4/7

Intelligent 7

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Spider Physiology/OZ and Infinity Formula and Radiation Enhancement:very similar to his Prime Marvel Universe Earth 616 counterpart and Ultimate Marvel Universe Earth 1610 counterpart as well his alternative future counterpart aka CEO Peter Parker...

Spider Physiology/OZ and Infinity Formula and Radiation Enhancement:very similar to his Prime Marvel Universe Earth 616 counterpart and Ultimate Marvel Universe Earth 1610 counterpart as well his alternative future counterpart aka CEO Peter Parker 2099(from Spider Man Edge of Time game as final boss battle to Miguel O'Hara/Spider Man 2099),he is bitten by genetically modified radioactive spider and causes changes within his body and granted him enhanced superhuman strength,durability,stamina,speed,agility and reflexes as well nurmous spider like abilities including the ability to detect and sense danger as well sensing around his whole environments via spider sense and the ability to fully recover,healed and regenerated from all of forms of wounds and injuries via accelerated healing factor.all of Superior Spider Man's powers are fully including:

.Immunity to Vampire Bites

.Mark of Kaine

.Enhanced Wall Crawling

.Enhanced Superhuman Strength:Superior Spider Man's already superior strength has been enhanced throughout Spider Queen Saga and The Other Evolve or Die Saga as well he has all of same and similar feats as his Earth 616 Prime Marvel Universe counterpart and unlike his Earth 616 counterpart,he is able to overpower The Green Goblin aka Norman Osborn and Doctor Octopus aka Otto Octavius effortlessly something he has never do in the past and he states,in the past he always pulls back his punches and kicks and not anymore and he indefinitely operates at full strength and no longer holding and pulling back his superior superhuman strength.Superior Spider Man no longer pulls back his punches and kicks as well rarely holds back and no longer holding back his superior superhuman strength no more which Superior Spider Man's superior strength is so monsterous and he even easily kills Green Goblin aka Norman Osborn in his heart and lungs with just 2 punches.Superior Spider Man is able to defeated and punch Wolverine at the head 4 times.Superior Spider Man is able to defeated and knocked out Namor with one punch without effort and effectively.Superior Spider Man is able to overpowered multiple types of vampires including Morbius The Living Vampire.Superior Spider Man is able to overpowered and defeated brain wash and none raging Hulk with various punches.Superior Spider Man is able to overpowered The Inheritors aka Life Force Suck Draining Vampires even at their full peak.Superior Spider Man is able to punch Scorpion's jaw off very hard completely at full strength and himself states,Scorpion did not have armored plating on his jaw to protect it from his punch.Superior Spider Man is able to overpowered Superior Iron Man at full strength.Superior Spider Man states,he can even overpowered the original members of The Avengers with no problem.Superior Spider Man overpowered and defeated imposter Black Cat and broke her tooth.Superior Spider Man easily overpowered all of his foes and enemies including defeated low,mid and high level criminals and villains effortlessly with no problem.Superior Spider Man easily defeated Cyclops with one punch.Superior Spider Man lifts about 60 tons which he is equal to his powerful clone Kaine(before Kaine's strength be around Superior Spider Man's original strength level before being cured of his Tarantula form and Cellular Degeneration from Anti-Venom cure and The Other).