Izuku: “yeah and if what we're thinking is true then we need a solid plan on what to do when we get there”

Aizawa: “we should go over what we know and formulate a plan from there”

Izuku: “yeah sure…so we know there going after all might specifically and there using a creature called a nomu to do it”

Aizawa: “but placing all their hopes of winning on one creature feels foolish so they will most probably have backup with them. judging by the fact nobody knows who they are there backup will most likely be lower level villains bottom of the barrel but there will most likely be a lot of them”

Izuku: “with there being a lot of them it might be best if Izuku yagi wasn't there”    

Aizawa: “and what if the batman was”

Izuku: “yeah”

Before they could continue with their conversation the bell for the first lesson started to ring.

Aizawa: “you should head to class keep up appearance and get ready for the fight”

Izuku just nods before walking out the room and heading to the classroom as soon as he walks into the classroom Lida starts reprimanding him for being a couple minutes late. After everybody got in their seats they waited for only a few minutes until Aizawa walked in the room. He stud at the front of the classroom ready to tell everybody what would be happening that day

Aizawa: “Alright class I have reviewed your performance in the battle training and i have to say that some of your actions were well thought out while some of you had appalling behavior which will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN AM I CLEAR!!”

The class stade silent not wanting to anger Aizawa more

Aizawa: “for today we won't be doing regula lessons instead where going to the usj for rescue training so get changed in to you hero suit’s and meet me by the bus near the entrance”

After saying this the class quickly grabbed their case and ran to the changing rooms.They quickly got changed and headed to the bus as fast as they could. When the class arrived at the entrance of ua they saw Aizawa at the bus waiting for the class to arrive.

Aizawa: “it tuck you all long enough to get here now get on”

They all got on the bus as fast as they could. But before Izuku could get on the bus, Aizawa put his arm in front of the doors, stopping him before he could enter the bus. He took him a little bit away from the bus and started to speak to him in a quiet tone of voice .

Aizawa: “do you have it”

Izuku: “yeah i’ve got it in my bag”

Aizawa: ”try not to raise suspicion to your bag we don’t need anyone else finding out who you really are now hurry and get on the bus"

Izuku went to the bus. As he got on the  bus he sat straight next to Uraraka. As soon as he sat down the bus started to move off while they were traveling to the usj the class where talking to each other. Izuku was happily talking to the class until Tsuyu spoke up.

Tsuyu: ”hey yagi”

Izuku/Izumi: “yeah”

After they said this the yagi twins look at each other before looking back at Tsuyu

Tsuyu: “i was referring to him”

Izuku/Izumi: “oh”

Izuku: “so what did you need Tsuyu”

Tsuyu: “i was just wondering why you brought you back pack with you”

Uraraka: “actually i was wondering the same thing why did you bring you back pack Izu”