Swap Box 2 by swapping-caps1 on tumblr

Tony

Tony

Jeez, this is so weird. I've been my nephew for approximately 3 hours now.

And I'm pretty confident he forgot to shower this morning. Which I was trying to prolong. But I guess I can't go a whole month without seeing all of his body. So here goes nothing!

Wow surprisingly not bad! Not as big as me but definitely has some length to it.

I reach down....

"Oh god maybe I shouldn't touch it..."

But it was starting to get hard.

My brother went to go get my other nephew in his body. Logan's so freaked out about being in his dad's body.

Probably will teach him a good lesson. He shouldn't open boxes that say do not touch! I literally put a label on it right before my brother put it in his attic.

I do have the house to myself....

Maybe, I could just- No! It's just too taboo.

I get into the shower and tried to make it quick. But the hot water felt so good

I wonder what he's doing with David right now.

My fiancé and I have been dating for about 5 years now. I should have told the boys about him.

I just wasn't sure how they would feel about their Uncle Tony being gay. I guess we all need to stop keeping secrets from each other.

I get out of shower and headed to Luke's room.

I laid on his bed and started scrolling through his phone

I feel like I'm invading some of his privacy. But it may be nice getting to know some of my nephews personal life

I opened up his text and see that some guy named Ben Miller sent him a text.

"Hey! I heard you're back home from college. Do you want to catch up today?"

I wonder what Ben looks like. I opened up instagram and search Ben.

And he's actually really cute. That's when I noticed just how excited Luke's body was from just seeing a picture of Ben.

"Could Luke also be gay?"

Last time this happened, I ended up in my dad's body. It was part of the reason I figured out that I was gay.

Because dad definitely liked chicks and it was the first time I ever had any feelings for girls.

I should probably talk to Luke at some point about this but now I have another issue.

I'm hard again.

I tried ignoring it but the human body doesn't really give you a choice even if you're trapped in your nephews body.