𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟

Start from the beginning

"Not bad.."

Eddie says proudly looking over at Aura. Aura smiles at him before looking over at Dustin.

"Not bad at all.."

Dustin says back. Eddie grins and grabs Aura's hand caressing it softly.

"Now for the fun part..."

Aura grips his hand nodding as he leads her inside, Dustin staring at their hand holding cringing to himself before he follows them in. They walk into the trailer Eddie slams open the door the three of them walking in as they stare at the guitar on the wall.

"Jesus christ- it's like.."

He walks towards it.

"It's like she was destined for an alternate dimension"

He picks up his guitar, holding it up in the air.

"What do you say guys? Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?"

He turns around grinning at Dustin and Aura, they both look at each other.

"I mean shit Aura, the question is are you ready because metal is not your thing"

Aura grins before looking at Eddie.

"No I'm a changed woman, I'm ready!"

She knew she was ready to cheer him on and watch him play. She was excited to see what he was going to play.

"Let's do this"

Eddie says excitedly. They all climbed to the roof of the trailer, taking Eddie's band gear up with them, while Dustin sets everything up, Eddie pulls Aura to one side, he makes her stand in front of him hand in hand.

"Aura.."

He was just terrified of losing her and Aura sensed this, she squeezes his hands extra tight.

"Eddie we are going to be okay, the plan is going to work and we are all going to get out of here, now come on baby, show me what you got"

Eddie couldn't help but smile as he leans in giving her a soft kiss before whispering.

"It's the final countdown.."

Aura nods in agreement.

"Yes.. yes it is.."

He lets go of her hands taking a deep breath, Dustin plugs in the amp, static cracking through the air, she walks over to Dustin squatting besides him as Eddie picks up his guitar. Aura cracks the volume up, Eddie rips his necklace off, the pick in his hand and his fingers ready to play.

"Chrissy, this is for you.."

He began to play the song Master of Puppets by Metallica. The chords booming throughout the whole of the upside down, his fingers moving so fast she was shocked how well he was playing. Even if she wasn't a fan of metal seeing him play like this she was truly watching him in awe, she was so in love and in love with everything he would do, including watching him in pride and joy playing something he was familiar with, right down his field, it made her so happy and warm inside. It didn't take long for the bats to start shrieking from distance, they were coming closer and closer.

"It's working!"

Dustin shouts at Eddie. Aura looks back at the creatures as they fly towards them, the lightning and thundering getting louder and brighter.

"Eddie we've got thirty seconds to be exact!"

Dustin shouts again, Eddie nods continuing to play while his eyes were on the bats.