𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣

[ The morning ]

Eddie blinks a few times as the sun was shining through the trees, it didn't take him long to realise Aura was no longer in his arms. He shot up confused looking around, they fell asleep together, arm in arm. Where could she possibly go?

"Aura?! Aura?!"

Eddie screams through the trees, but no response. He grips his hair in a state of panic as his eyes start tearing up. He begins running for his life trying to find Aura but eventually he makes it to forests edge and stumbles upon a construction site, he notices a walkie talkie and took that opportunity to sneak up and grab it before running away. He runs back into the forest and starts to jam the buttons to get a better signal.

"Dustin, can you hear me?! Wheeler?!"

Eddie calls into the speaker. Dustin speaks back in response.

"Eddie? Are you guys okay?"

Eddie voice quivers as he begins sobbing.

"Aura is missing"

"What do you mean Aura is missing?"

Dustin raises in voice in panic.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MISSING?!"

You could just hear Steve's voice in the background screaming.

"She was with me and we slept, the morning arrived and she was gone.. Dustin I'm about to lose my shit.."

His voice breaks.

"Okay okay okay, calm down.. where are you?"

Dustin asks.

"Skull rock, you know it?"

Eddie asks, his hands shaking.

"Yeah yeah we know it, hold on okay? We're coming!"

Dustin reassured Eddie and straight after he lost signal, dropping the walkie talkie Eddie covers his face with his hands.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

"Can't admit you're wrong, you butthead-"

Steve and Dustin were startled when Eddie jumps off a rock and walks towards them, his eyes red and in a state of panic, he looked like a mess. Dustin runs up to Eddie giving him a hug, Eddie returns it as Steve walks closer. Dustin slowly backs out of the hug as Steve and Eddie now were standing in front of each other.

"If you left her behind Munson I swear-"

Eddie instantly cuts him off.

"I would never fucking leave her behind all i've done since we've been in hiding is protect her, this morning she disappeared..."

Robin, Nancy, Max and Lucas walked towards them not long after with worried looks on their faces. Robin looks around folding her arms.

"Anything?"

She asks, Max hits pause on her music, her hand shaking as she listens needing to know where Aura was.

Dustin, Eddie and Steve shake their heads at the same time. Nancy walks up to Eddie trying to get some answers.

"Where could she possibly go? Why would she just leave you like that?"

Eddie takes a deep breath closing his eyes for a brief moment trying to remember everything that happened.

"She was having nightmares.. I woke her up and she had like a nosebleed.. she was doing fine before that... after that dream she was more terrified of her surroundings-"