Gone

2 years ago a mission was abandoned.

It was chaotic

Guns fired and bombs exploded.

Cries were heard...

Blood scattered everywhere and the bodies have either broken bones or a missing part.

It was a horrifying sight.

That was an unforgettable memory for the teen who is suffering mental illness.

Traumatized by what happened, he couldn't sleep nor eat and has lost weight.

His world seems so dull and recently spaced out.

His father tried to communicate with him but to no avail he won't talk like no one's around him. But he is always mumbling something or more likely someone's name.

And so Dr. Gazhali tries to understand what's his son mumbling about until he heard him say...

"Blo-blood..."

"Sh-she's bleeding..."

"I-i ki-kil-killed her..."

"It's my fa-fault..."

"She died..."

"Alicia..."

Dr. Ghazali's eyes widened upon the realization as he watch his son mumble again and again until he lost his sanity crying so hard, yelling and worse, he even hurts himself.

Dr. Ghazali couldn't take it anymore and inject him to sleep.

He sighs as he watched his one and only son suffers and it hurts him deeply that he never knows how to help him.

What can he do?

'The girl's already dead.'

Tired, he close his eyes, feeling helpless. It's not like he can bring back the dead to life.

Looking back again at his pale son's face, he regrets leaving him home alone all the time. How could such thing happen.

If he haven't leave, would his son not be lying here lifeless suffering alone? Would he still be the energetic, happy and laughing his way around?

Tears trickled down his face as he leaves the room with a pain expression in his face and a pain in his heart.

It seems no matter what he do, nothing can change the fact that his son is already in that state...

And so.....

Days turn to weeks and weeks turn to months until 6 years had passed.

No one seems to remember what happened that faithful moment where everything is in chaos and lives were taken.

Life had move on as they all strive for the better future of their own, still....

.... the pain of losing someone you care about

Dying in your place...

Right in front of you...

Certainly etch in their heart bearing the pain of sadness, regret and frustration.

No one can guess what happened next, but one things for sure. This years passed had never changed a bit for Ali, everything is the same until he found himself standing on the cliff of the mountain, where he and Alicia once plan to visit that faithful day before the accident.

Silence had surround him leaving him feel the loneliness inside more. The once beautiful and colorful world has turned grey.

"Alicia...where are you?"

Ali ask, don't how what to do. He steps closer and closer into the cliff until he feels his body falling down into the abyss of darkness.

Tired and lifeless he left the world peacefully.

"Alicia, where are you?"

_______

Enjoy~~~ or not

🐨