Anniversary

Jean's POV

One month. It's been an entire month to this day that he's been gone. I visit him every day and talk to him, but I just feel incomplete with him in my life. I'm actually walking to see him right now. I've been too scared to drive since his accident.

"Hey Marco, how've you been? I've been pretty down today. It's our two month anniversary, can you believe it. I miss you. I have to go now though, we all are meeting up to celebrate your life." I said as I payed the flowers down on his grave. Since Armin and Reiner were pretty close to Marco as well they helped me plan a small get-together to honor Marco. We all missed him and wanted to bring him back, but we all knew we couldn't.

20 mins later

The party was going great and everyone was talking about their favorite memories of Marco in front of everyone when it was suddenly my turn.

I went up to the front of the room and started my small speech

"Hello everyone. As you all know Marco was very important to me. He passed away on our one month anniversary and so it is very hard for me to come up here. If he were still here today then we would be celebrating our two month anniversary. But now we are celebrating the time we had with him. He's been gone for one full month. I wish he had survived, but I suppose it was his time. That's all I have to say. We miss you Marco, and we will all see you again some day." I said looking up and starting to cry. For a second it felt like someone was hugging me but then the feeling went away. I smiled at that thinking it might be Marco.

Hange suddenly then burst in and ran up to me

"I FOUND A WAY TO BRING MARCO BACK JEAN!"