But when they were around 17, they began to become distant.

The lovely girl was placed in Europe to continue her studies for her painting classes while Albert was busy with his studies as well.

When they reach 20, he finally got to start on his work but soon realized that his 'woman' was nowhere to be seen.

He looked around the main mansion of her family but only to see her childhood bedroom empty.

He apparently heard that she was sent away by her father to just focus on her studies and not to be dealt with.

He was heartbroken but kept it inside.

He will wait for the day when she returns.

.

.

.

When he was in his mid-30s, he got to see her again.

He saw her full grown-up.

She was stunning as ever.

Her child-like figure was no more present instead her long hair framed her body quite well.

He was mesmerized.

She was more stunning than ever.

She went to visit her mother's grave that year and wish to see her father.

She wasn't aware of what was currently going on as her father kept her in the dark.

Oswald told his daughter to not worry about his business and focus on her business.

The daughter traveled around the world to learn about the different types of paintings and their symbolism in their surrounding cultures.

Anyways after visiting her mother's grave with Wesker, they decided to get a drink or two to hang out.

Not long after drinking, obviously, they were drunk.

Wesker was sober but he was still aware of his surroundings while his 'woman' was wasted.

He sent her back to her hotel but had to stay in order to watch her.

This escalated into them making out on the couch.

After a couple of rounds, both of them were passed out.

The woman woke up and saw she was naked.

She quickly looked to her side and saw her friend in bed with her.

'Oh no...' she was about to stand up but soon realize that his strong muscular arms were caging her.

As if he didn't want to let her go.

She shook him to wake up.

Wesker woke up and saw her trying to get out of his arms.

He just pulled her closer.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is wrong Al, this is wrong" the woman whispered.

Wesker raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"What do you mean? It was full of emotion-" he cut him off.

"Al, I'm engaged" she looked away from him.

Those words made his heart twitch and it was not in a good way.