"Nightmare?" (Rimuru)

"Y-Yes, something like that. Thank you Slime-san" (Shizue)

"No worries. Does this often happen?" (Rimuru)

"(Dry Smile) Pretty much" (Shizue)

"Wanna talk about it?" (Rimuru)

"S-Sorry, I don't want to talk about that dream. I-It's not like I don't trust you or anything, it's just—" (Shizue)

"No no no, it's okay, I respect your decision. Just don't hesitate to come to me when you need someone to talk to" (Rimuru)

Rimuru hopped off the bed and began hopping towards the door—curtains actually—before he went out, he looked at Shizue that is playing with her fingers.

"Need anything?" (Rimuru)

"Eh, no there's nothin—, actually I have a little favor" (Shizue) changed her mind, her cheeks having a bit of pinkish hue.

"What is it?" (Rimuru) asked as he turned around.

"C-Can you stay for the night?" (Shizue)

"O-Oh, s-sure of course" (Rimuru) said, his slimy body having a blush that fortunately Shizue didn't saw as it was dark.

"Wait, why are you here actually?" (Shizue)

"I was strolling around the village until I heard some painful groans coming from here, I got worried. J-Just so you know, I-I wasn't creeping in here or anything!" (Rimuru)

"(Chuckle) I know Rimuru-san. I trust that you are not that type of person" (Shizue)

"Thank goodness, I don't want you thinking that I'm some kind of creep or something" (Rimuru)

"(Giggle)" (Shizue)

Shizue laid down and spread her arms beckoning Rimuru to go closer. Rimuru was a bit embarrassed but hopped in Shizue's arms nonetheless.

Shizue held Rimuru close and closed her eyes.

"Good night Slime-san" (Shizue)

"...Good night Shizu-san" (Rimuru)

...

...

Shizue's eyes slowly fluttered open and adjusted to the bright sunlight. She sat up on the bed and rubbed her eyes with her fist and noticed something was off.

She looked behind her and saw a blanket covering something. She remembered that she slept with Rimuru last night but that was the part that feels off.

The shape of the blanket was too big in comparison to the cute little slime she slept with.

With shaking hands, she reached out for the blanket and held the end of it.

After a deep breath, she pulled it open.

...

"..." (Shizue)

"(Soft Snores)"

"..." (Shizue)

...

After processing for a bit, Shizue backed away albeit too much that she fell from the bed and landed on her bottom.

"A-A-A girl?" (Shizue)

It was not the slime but a small girl with silver-blue hair and pale smooth skin. Not to mention, she's naked.

The girl shook a little and began opening her eyes due to the noises Shizue was making and it revealed her dazzling golden pair of eyes. She sat up on her bed—still half asleep—and groggily rubbed her eyes.