13

Cora's pov

Today was a boring day, My brother's were away for a month and they left for LA and left me here in Boston and I just fell so lonely without them around.

Chris always included me in games or movie nights.

Nick was just the life of the party and you would always smile around him.

And Matt I just missed everything about him.

So here I am, sitting on the top of the kitchen counter top and my legs dangling off the side of the bench staring at the small but still noticeable dent that Chris had made in the wall along time ago trying to throw a hooker punch right into Matt's poor face during a blindfolded baking video.

My legs were starting to feel numb from the cold contact transfering into my legs, so I slowly made my way up the stairs to my room

Whilst I was walking I heard a loud scratching noise come from outside of the hallway bathroom. Now if you didn't know I am probably the most easily scared person you will ever meet so I turned around to look at the door and my instincts kicked in and I just made a run for it.

I flung my bedroom door open then scurried to my bed and leaped for the cover's and hugged them up to my face as close as I could.

All I could think in that moment is how I wanted to dissolve into my mattress and what kind of freaky creature could have made that horrid noise.

I waited for awhile and I slowly started to calm myself down. But as soon as I put my foot on the hardwood floor another sound came from underneath my bed. It was a sound if a child laughing and when I tell you It was creepy I wasn't lying.

When I heard the laugh I let out the most loudest scream I have ever done I was even surprised I let out such a loud scream.

But before I could take my foot from off the floor two warm hands grasped onto the base of my ankles and quickly tugged with all of its force.

But lucky for me I have fast reflexes so kicked the hands off of my feet and screamed...

"Get off you Bitch"

Whatever was under my bed gasped loudly and then bursted into a fit of giggles.

But something was familiar about those laughs...

It was my god dam annoying brothers

End of Cora's pov

Chris- "Wow we got you so good"
He said while shimmying out from underneath my bed frame.

Nick- "Wow Cora I didn't know you had it in you to say such a horrible word"
Nick said with a smirk spread across his face.

Matt- "I sorry, but that was sooooo worth waiting two and a half hours for you to come into your room"

Cora- "You are so dead all of you"
She said with a smirk on her face

Cora then proceeded to chase the triplets around the house until she fell on the floor pretending to pass out.

Matt- "Cora were are you?"

Nick- "OH MY GOODNESS CORA ARE YOU OK?"

Chris- "What hap- MATT COME HERE!"

Matt- "Coraaaa I know your messing with us"

Cora then let out a tiny smirk and Nick jumped onto her chasing him to press all of the air out of her lungs.

Cora- "NiCk I cAnt bRreAth!"

Nick- "Good, this is what you deserve for scaring me"

Later that night they all hung out together and told Cora all about their trip.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Words 632
Hello everyone I am really sorry for the short chapter I didn't really think this chapter needed more. hope you're all doing well xx