09

Cora and the triplets all walk into the airports entrance and Cora has her hand in a tight grip with Nick's.

Nick- "Coco your gonna be fine, I will be with you the whole time and then Matt will be beside you the whole flight"

Cora- "I know I am just scared" she clings onto nick even tighter

Nick- "I know your scared, but we will be there right beside you the whole time. Now come here"

Nick pulls Cora into a tight reassuring hug.

Nick- "Should we make our way to security now?"

Cora- "Yeah"

Matt- "Do you wanna hold my hand"

Cora- "yes please"

They all pass security and make their way to the boarding gate. Chris was re-reading the tickets and he saw a slight problem.

Chris- "Matt come and have a look at this, all of our seats say that they are split up" he whispered into Matt's ear

Matt- "What!" he whisper yelled so Cora couldn't hear him

Chris- "yeah take a look for your self"

Matt takes the tickets out of Chris's hands and checks the seating arrangements.

Matt- "What about Cora"

He looks down to see Cora clinging onto his arm.

Chris- "I'm sure she'll be fine"

Matt- "Yea I know I'm just worried for her"

Chris- "I know, I am to but if she's scared she can always come and find us"

Some time goes by and they had to break the news to Cora and Nick. Cora's nerves were a bit higher than normal but they all gave her long reassuring hugs especially Matt.

"Flight 3124 heading to LA is now boarding, please start to lineup outside gate 17"

Cora and the triplets all split their separate ways when they went through the tunnel and entered the aircraft.

Cora's pov
I sat down in my seat, I looked pretty cool from the outside but on the inside I was overwhelmed with nerves. Not to mention that I had received the middle seat as this plane had three seats across so that really wasn't helping with my claustrophobia. I was scared that I didn't have any of the triplets around me. But they were all sitting behind me a couple rows back so if I needed to go to them I would know where they were.

I put in my airpods and played the playlist Nick made for me. Nick has been a really big help with my anxiety, he's always there when I need him and he is always really reassuring. He made this playlist for me with all the songs that we love singing together so when I'm not with him, I feel like he's around. I hit play on the playlist and the music filled my ears this relaxed me a bit and prepared me for the flight.

As the boarding time slowly ticked away, I thought the empty seat next to me would've stayed empty but just my luck as the plane doors were about to shut a boy came down the aisle trying to find his seat and lo and behold his seat was right next to mine.

He shoved his backpack under the seat and then leaned back huffing and puffing, probably from the amount of running he'd just done.

Just as the plane was about to take off I looked to him and saw that he was a bit tense.

Cora- "Are you ok?"

??- "Yeah I'm fine"
He turned to look at me and I saw the most beautiful green eyes looking into mine.

Cora- "You sure, you look a little tense"

??- "Yeah... Uhm this might sound kinda weird but i'm kinda scared of flying"

Cora- "well I know how you feel I'm scared of flying as well"

We both just smiled to eachother and then he let out a little chuckle

??- "So... what are you going to do when you get to la?"

Cora- "Well my brother's are going to meet their manager and then I don't know what we are going to do from there.I'm kind of just along for the ride I really want to go iceskating though so I might mention that to them, What are you up to in the big city?"

??- "I'm traveling to La for an ice hockey match I have, and you should definitely go iceskating it's one of the best places to go."

Cora- " that's so cool! my brother's used to play when they were in high school" he just smiled and nodded pulling out his phone from his pocket. I then turned away from him and reached into my bag for my book.

I had completely forgotten that the plane was about to take off and that's when the nerves kicked in again.

??- "This is kind of a weird question but can I hold your hand"

Cora- "Yea, sure"

He gently reached out for my hand and we interwinded our fingers together. I almost immediately got butterflies in my stomach.

The speed from which we were going made my body press into the seat.

??- "Thank you, Oh and by the way my name's Jack what's yours?"

Cora- "My names Cora"

End if pov

Jack's pov (new person POV heheheh)
It was about halfway through the flight and I saw that Cora had placed her book on her lap out of the corner of my eye. A few moments later I felt something on my shoulder. Cora had fallen asleep on me.
Some strands of her hair were falling in front of her face so I gently moved my hand and tucked them behind her ear.

As I was about to move my hand away from her face she snuggled into my shoulder even more. I couldn't help but get butterflies my stomach. What was this girl doing to me.

I was getting a little bit tired so I gently rested my head on top of Cora's. Not even seconds later I fell into a deep sleep.

End of pov

Author's note
Words 1014
A NEW CHARACTER *That might have a little crush Cora😏*
Have an awesome day x