Knock
Knock

You turned towards the door of the room, seeing one of the other teachers standing there.

"Oh, hello? Is there something you need?"

"Hi L/n-san. Do you think you can watch my kids for the rest of the day? My child has a fever and I really need to be home with her."

"Yeah- of course!"

"Thank you- come on in children!" More kids started piling into the room. "Be good for Mrs. L/n" The man spoke, before bowing to you and speed walking out.

"Excuse me? Miss?" You felt a tug on the hem of your shirt and heard a child's voice. You looked down.

"Hi there, is something wrong?"

She let go of your shirt and put her hands behind her back. "No.. I just wanna say, you're r-really pretty.." She spoke in a shy manner.

You were surprised by this, but smiled nonetheless. "Why, aren't you a sweetheart~" You picked the shy female up and placed her on your hip. "What's your name darling?"

"K-Kimberly Ano!"

"Well Ano-san, from this day forward, you can come visit my class anytime you like- with your teacher's permission of course."

"Really?"

"Mhm!"

"I would like that a lot..!"

"Awe! You are just adorable! Would you like to finger paint with the rest of the kids?"

"Yes please!" You set Her down.

"Let me get you some paper and an apron and you'll be all set."

"Okay!" She replied with stars in her eyes.

You grasped your shirt where your heart was located. 'I've never wanted to kidnap a child so much in my life!'

~•○~

"Carry me peasant." You demanded while holding your arms up.

"Yes my queen." Izuku smiled and lifted you off the floor, your immediate response was to cling onto him like a koala. "Requested destination madam?"

"Ah yes. To the kitchen you worm!"

"Yes ma'am!"

He began jogging down to the kitchen, making you bounce slightly.

"Your destination~"

"Why thank you!" You turned your head towards the male that was cooking. "Head chef Suki, what's for supper?"

"Chicken alfredo madam" (If you don't like that just imagine something else)

"Wonderful! I would like to request a cup of lemonade with my meal!"

"Of course your highness!" He gave you a two finger salute.

"Fantastic! Now, to the living room butler."

Once seated, you adjusted yourself on his lap to watch the television. Izuku wrapped his arms around your stomach and laid his head on your shoulder while you turned up the tv.

"Vanessa.. this isn't right. What about Tia?"

"What she doesn't know won't kill her"

"Yeah, but one of these days she's gonna catch us"

"Trust me Brandon, she won't."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Tia! W-what are you doing home so early?"

"I left my phone."

"B-big sis i-it isn't what it looks like!"

"Really? Cause it looks like you were getting ready to have a good old time in my house and bed."

"Tia-!"

"I already knew you've been cheating for a while now. What I didn't know is that it was with my sister. But go ahead finish what you were doing."

"Huh?"

"The wedding's off, we're through. I Advise you to hurry because I'm getting the house torn down in a few hours"

"But what about our baby?!"

"Our? Haha! Oh honey no.. this isn't child, isn't yours. It's your fathers."

"WHAT?!" The three of you said simultaneously as Katsuki stuck his head out from the kitchen. The blonde rushed in the living room and sat on the couch.

"YOU'VE BEEN HAVING SEX WITH MY FATHER?!"

"Not just him. Your mother joined us."

"She did not.." You said, gaping at the show. Your husbands were just as shocked as you.

"WHAT THE HELL- HOW LONG?!"

"Ever since I found out you were having an affair. And don't act so surprised. Your parents are hot as hell and if I can't be with with you I'll just get with them. At least my baby won't come out looking like humpty dumpty"

"YOU KNOW HOW MESSED UP THAT IS?!"

"Oh boy, shut up. You think sleeping with my sister is right?"

"Sis, h-he forced me-!"

"Bitch, save it. Brandon sweetheart? I would appreciate it if you called me mom for now on, your father proposed~"

"Ain't no way in hell-"

"If you won't, your father will just make you."

"YOU ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED TO MY DAD!"

"Darling, you think you have a say in this? Oh! Before I forget, Vanessa, mom called and wanted me to tell you that your test came back positive. So congratulations, you now have AIDS!"

"What will happen next? Find out on next week's episode of Little Miss House Wife."

All three of you sat on the couch, shocked.

"That.. took an unexpected turn.."
__________________________________________

Fun facts:

Your husbands don't really like saying no to you.

Both the males find you fairly light.

You love stuffed animals.

You guy's relationship isn't a secret but it isn't public either, so very little people know that you're married.

Your kindergarteners have a little protection squad for you and you find it absolutely adorable.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter👹

-JJ

𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙮 ఌ︎ⁱᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᵐⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒᵘजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें