𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

Start from the beginning

       Steve nodded, surfing through her clothes until he found the dress she wore on their first date, the one that made her look angelic and him fall in love. He pulled the hanger off the pole, holding it out to her with a smile, "this one."

       "Is that the dress I wore for our first date?" Olivia curiously wondered, smiling at the memory.

       "The one I thought you looked heavenly in?" Steve rhetorically asked, grinning himself, "yes it is."

       Olivia stood up and kissed him again, taking the dress off his finger. She didn't care that he was in the room while she unclasped her bra and shrugged it off in order to shimmy into the off the shoulder white satin dress.

       It was a little bit tighter than she remembered, didn't matter though, she looked good. Olivia adjusted the top to look better, grabbing some gold jewelry and her nude heels, matching her look to be identical to the one she had for their first date.

       Steve smiled once she was all finished, holding his hand out to her, "you ready now?" he playfully asked.

       "I suppose," she said back with the same amount of playfulness, taking his hand and dragging him out of the apartment.

       It was six, the party set to start at nine. Olivia figured out they would be almost an hour late, but assuring Steve they would be fashionably so. He let her have control of the music while he drove.

       She quickly put on Etta James, At Last playing through the speakers and Olivia singing softly to Steve.

       She never thought she would be listening, and singing along nonetheless, to old forties music while Steve Rogers was driving her car. Sixteen year old Olivia would pass out from fangirling so hard.

       She continued playing old songs throughout the car ride, sometimes getting Steve to sing along with her, until they pulled up to Stark Tower.

       A valet opened the door for her, Steve handing the man the keys after Olivia threatened the man to make sure her car didn't get even a scuff or he would have Tony to deal with.

       The couple then went into the building, Olivia turning and looking up at Steve, "see, it's not that ugly," she told him, referring back to his insult towards the tower on the helicarrier.

       "It's alright I guess," Steve told her, pressing the button on the elevator to the party floor. Olivia rolled her eyes, hugging him loosely around the waist as they rode up.

       The elevator chimed, the doors opening to reveal the New Years party in full swing. Olivia pulled Steve through the crowd of friends and reporters towards the self serving bar. Steve grabbed himself a beer, Olivia pouring herself a glass of red.

       Once they had their drinks Olivia once again lead him through the crowd in search of her red headed best friend. Natasha was sitting on the sofa, slightly away from everyone, with a little brunette boy sitting next to her and another brunette woman next to the boy.

       The Stark instantly recognized the brown mop of hair, handing her wine to Steve and wrapping her arms around the boys neck from behind, "Poot!" she said into his ear excitedly.

       "Livvy!" Peter yelled back, wiggling out of her grip and standing up on the sofa to hug her back.

       The siblings smiled and laughed, overjoyed to see each other after two months of separation. The three around them smiled at their reunion, Natasha looking up at Steve, standing up to hug him in greeting, "you ready?" she whispered.