I made my way to JJs to make sure he was okay and that nothing bad didn't happen, I taped on his window, and he opened it up then I climbed through the window and hugged him tightly "God, I was so worried JJ

I made my way to JJs to make sure he was okay and that nothing bad didn't happen, I taped on his window, and he opened it up then I climbed through the window and hugged him tightly "God, I was so worried JJ." I muttered and buried my face in his neck "Don't." He said then pulled away which made me frown "JJ." "I said don't Liv. Just stop trying..." he said not trying to wake his father and I frowned. "Stop trying to do what? Look after you? JJ you're father is abusing you!"

"Yeah? And what about you? What about Taylor? He abused you for, I don't even know how long and you don't want to do anything... I'm not good for you, you deserve better. Better than me, better than Taylor! Just go back to Rafe, he seems like the better choice!" "JJ, what are you talking about? Better choice?" I questioned and he groaned "I love you!" He yelled and I frowned "You- you love me?" I asked and he chuckled "Yeah, I love you... but you... you're always gonna be a kook." JJ said and I scoffed. "JJ." "Olivia, just go! I don't need you!" JJ yelled and I felt tears form in my eyes. I climbed out of the window and JJ slamed it closed, I walked to my car and I ended up burting into tears sobbing like an idiot.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I laid in my bed, I felt numb and not myself, I kept thinking of the fight me and JJ had "Sweetheart Sarah's here

I laid in my bed, I felt numb and not myself, I kept thinking of the fight me and JJ had "Sweetheart Sarah's here." I heard a knock and I sighed then the door opened reveling Sarah "Hey." "Hey." We muttered then she sat next to me "How are you feeling?" She asked me and I shrugged "Okay, I guess. Last few days was rough, this morning me and JJ had a fight." I told her and she nodded. I also wanted to tell her about Taylor but I just couldn't "You left before the end of the funeral, I was worried about you... Rafe keeps asking about you." She said and I cleared my throat "Sarah-" "What?" Sarah muttered and I sighed "Nothing, um what are you doing tonight?" I asked and she sighed "Midsummers. Remember you were gonna go with Rafe, your mom... set it up." Sarah told me and I nodded "Right." I muttered then laid back down "Me and my mom was supposed to go shopping for a dress but we never did." I told her and she nodded.

"Well, lucky for you, we both are the same size. I have the perfect dress for you, come on." Sarah said and I sighed "I don't think I'm in the mood for a party." "C'mon, Liv. You can't stay cooped up in your room forever. Your mom would want you to go." Sarah said and I rolled my eyes. "She's right sweetheart." I heard from my door and I saw my dad lean against the door way "This is a chance to clear your head, have fun. And you did promise your mom you'd go, whatever happens." He told me and I nodded "I did... Fine! I'll go." I sighed then Sarah smiled "Yay, besides you can be my plus one." Sarah said and I frowned "Wait, what happened with you and Topper?" "He's not my splinter bean... Something happened at the party." Sarah said and I looked at my dad to see he was gone.