Chapter 45-Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Buti naman, nagkausap na kayo" Claire uttered, "Kaya nga mabuti na rin yun noh?" She asked them and they nodded.

"Pero sa totoo lang, naaawa ako kay Imee kanina" she uttered and looked away. "She's still hoping that there's a chance"

"True, why not kamustahin mo siya ngayon?" Claire suggested. "Hmm good idea, sige na tawagan mo"

So Kendra dialed her phone but she's not answering. "Hindi sumasagot eh" she told them, "Si Irene tanong mo siya"

She dialed Irene's phone and hopefully she answered. "Hello, Irene? Tanong ko lang sana si Imee, if she's okay" Kendra uttered, shyly.

"Y-yeah, she's taking a bath right now" Irene answered. "Ohh okay, thank you Rene!" She uttered.

"Hey, Imee bilisan mo mahuli ka pa sa flight!" She heard Bong yelled. "Okay, thank you" Irene answered and ended the call

She stared at her phone for awhile. "Bakit teh?" Claire asked, "Aalis yata si Imee" she uttered to them.

"Hmm baka para makamove-on, ayaw mo nun" Katie answered. "Sabagay, so she could find happiness"

"Honeybunch" Leo called her, "Yes why?" She asked. "What do you want to eat? No chocolates and chips" He uttered.

"Arrggh ano ba yan? Kahit kunti lang, hon" she uttered. "Hay nako, ikaw talaga. Kunti lang ha?" He asked and Kendra nodded.

◻◾◻◾

"Okay na ba lahat ng gamit mo?" Irene asked, "Yes, thank you Rene" She uttered and hugged her.

"Take care of yourself ha?" Irene asked, Imee hummed as yes. "I love you, tara na" Irene uttered and gets in to their van.

........

"Hey, mag-ingat ka dun Manang ha? Always call us" Bong asked, worriedly. Imee hugged him

"Ahh I'm gonna miss you again" He whispered and kisses her cheeks and forehead. "I'm also gonna miss you"

After that, Irene hugged her. "I love you, Manang I'm gonna miss you so much"

"Aww ang Ading ko, I'm gonna miss you so much too. Ikaw ng bahala kay Mommy ha?" she whispered and kissed her cheeks.

"Take care, Manang" Greggy uttered and make beso. "Thank you and I will, Greggy" She uttered.

"Ingat, Ime. I'll miss you" Liza uttered and make beso. "Thank you, Liz. I'm sure I'll miss you too"

Imee walked in to the airport.

...........

"Mag-coffee muna tayo" Irene suggested when they gets in to the van.

"What if punta tayo ng Subic? Sa dagat" Liza asked. "Hoy yeah, good idea" Irene exclaimed.

"Pahirapan nanaman tayo sa pag-drive" Greggy whispered to Bong and he chuckles. "Ano yun?" Irene asked them

"Ay wala, sige mag-chismisan muna kayo dyan. Pupunta tayo ng Subic" Bong uttered. "Chismis ka dyan, sapakin kita eh" Liza uttered.

"Joke lang naman, mahal grabe ka" He uttered. Irene saw Greggy chuckling, "Ikaw? Di ka pa magda-drive?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Sabi ko nga, eto na oh" Greggy uttered and started to drive. "Susunod din pala, dami pang sabi" Irene and Liza uttered in unison. Greggy and Bong looked at each other

Parehas na parehas tssk, they thought.

◻◾◻◾

CJ and Imelda are just laying in their bed attempting to sleep. "Mahal sleep na, maaga work mo bukas" She uttered wile fidgeting his fingers, "Hmm pwede naman akong hindi pumasok bukas" he smiled, teasingly